Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Southern California newby

Clippers_FTW

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2009 Cadillc CTS-V
I wanted to wait until I got my v to post but I couldn't. I've been a car guy for a long time. I'm 29 years old and for my 30th birthday I am going to treat myself to a Cadillac cts-v (Hopefully wagon) but I don't hate the sedan. My 1st car was a 2002 Honda Civic SI.. I drove the piss out of it. Thought it was the fastest thing in the world (oh to be young). That thing got almost 40mpg and took almost nothing to fill up. I wanted to go faster though. So I traded it in for a 2003 mitsubishi evolution 8. Let me tell you.... 500+hp awd turbo charged was quite the treat. I dumped all kinds of money into that thing. Owned it for quite some time. Decided I wanted to be cool like all my friends and bought a 2007 Yamaha r1. Again... to you young.. I did the dumbest things you could think of on that thing.. good thing I didn't kill myself because there were plenty of opportunities. My EVO became so unreliable that I bought a 2005 dodge srt-4 to be a daily driver. Previous owner cut the springs to lower it which killed the ride quality.. I think I only had that for a few months before selling it for a 2000k profit. Got married and had a baby.. thought a 500+hp evo that broke down constantly wouldnt be the best idea for a family vehicle so I traded it in. Bought a 2009 gmc denali truck. Beautiful vehicle terrible gas. Sold it after 2-3 months. picked up my current vehicle which is a 2009 Infiniti g37s. Was a fine vehicle for the last 2-3 years but as my child gets bigger the back seats do not. It is time to jump back into the 4 door game. for the last 6-8 months I've been going back and forth on which vehicle would make the most sense for me. 2006 bmw m5??? No not reliable enough. 2008 bmw e90 m3? Not large enough. 2004-2005 cts-v? 2006-2007 cts-v? no... not 2009+ cts-v'ish enough . Which brought me to the 2009+ cts-v. Cannot wait to purchase for my birthday. I get more and more excited as the days pass. Going to sell my project car (1985 iroc z28 w/1995 lt1 in it). Was going to twin turbo it but want the extra garage space. Also going to sell my 2007 yamaha r1. Dont know when I'd be able to ride it.. I'm way too busy plus being married with kids... just doesnt fit anymore. Soooo I guess thats me. I apologize if it seems like I was going on and on.. I work graveyards... 7pm to 7am.. I have about 2 hours left and I'm running on fumes.

Welcome to the V-Net. If you're looking for a VWagon, you may not want to wait for your birthday if one becomes available - they can be hard to find. If I read the Cadillac web page correctly, you can order a 2014 VWagon still which is a second generation V still.

My experience with the V's has been pretty good - reliable and fast.

Welcome to the V-Net. If you're looking for a VWagon, you may not want to wait for your birthday if one becomes available - they can be hard to find. If I read the Cadillac web page correctly, you can order a 2014 VWagon still which is a second generation V still.

My experience with the V's has been pretty good - reliable and fast.

hopefully I can find one with 3 pedals.

Its OFFICIAL!!!!!!!

Attachments

• cts-v2.jpg
    cts-v2.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 328
  • cts-v1.jpg
    cts-v1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 314

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors