Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Soul Performance Sport Exhaust Package

I imagine that boost pressure is being forced into the combustion chamber while the exhaust valves are closed… so the backpressure from the exhaust shouldnt have any bearing on how much resistance the SC sees. Its also driven from the crank so theres no variable in driving force there.

Now a turbo set up is a completely different animal

I imagine that boost pressure is being forced into the combustion chamber while the exhaust valves are closed… so the backpressure from the exhaust shouldnt have any bearing on how much resistance the SC sees. Its also driven from the crank so theres no variable in driving force there.

Now a turbo set up is a completely different animal
My C7 Z06 went down on PSI for the same reason after header install, happens every time, you can google “supercharger PSI before and after headers” and tons of threads will pop up.

My AMGs did the same, S55 and CL55 showed 2-3PSI lower post headers. Tons of threads on MBWORLD about this, and just as many dynoes.

Same thing for porting a supercharger, lowers PSI for the same reason. I’m not just hypothesizing, this has happened to every super charged vehicle I’ve owned once the modding began.

It is purely a sound mod. They don’t add any power. Outside of removing some stress off the supercharger the only benefit is the increase in volumne, and it is night and day inside the cabin, much louder then stock but still live able as a daily.

And they are crazy loud from the outside.
Appreciate the feedback!

Thanks for all the feedback. I will be handing over my car to them in about 3 weeks or so. Will keep everyone posted!

Thanks!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners