Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Shipping Constraints

CT5-V Model
Why are the blackwings not shipping? My car was produces 1/20/22 and still at 3800.
Parts I assume. Any target dates. Where is the communication?
And I thought it was just mine. I got a call in very early february saying it was built and just waiting to ship. Here we are nearly April and still no word on exactly when.

This sucks to hear...hope you all get your cars soon!

If you are checking by Jack Cooper Transport, just remember that the status you see is only the part that they handle. If your car happened to be loaded by rail, you won't see any change in status from JCT. I know that people have said BWs are shipped by auto carrier, but some have had theirs come partially by rail. Your car will obviously have to be put on a carrier to get the last leg from rail to the dealer, but I don't know if JCT also handles that last trip or not. This may be why some have had the car show up at the dealer, but JCT still shows it in MI. VinView by your dealer could be helpful in determining just where your car is.

If you are checking by Jack Cooper Transport, just remember that the status you see is only the part that they handle. If your car happened to be loaded by rail, you won't see any change in status from JCT. I know that people have said BWs are shipped by auto carrier, but some have had theirs come partially by rail. Your car will obviously have to be put on a carrier to get the last leg from rail to the dealer, but I don't know if JCT also handles that last trip or not. This may be why some have had the car show up at the dealer, but JCT still shows it in MI. VinView by your dealer could be helpful in determining just where your car is.
Imagine if amazon had a way to ship cars with 2 day shipping.

Same boat, built in January, still sitting in the transport lot. I assume if it's in the transport lot it isn't part shortages but who knows at this point. Maybe the needs parts lot is entirely full at this point. Who knows!

From my salesman
1648570962131.png

Is there a way that I could check JCT with my VIN?

that i found and used. seems that once it is at Autoport it doesn't change status

Correct.. Mine shows as delivered at Auto Port, however it is currently at the detailer undergoing correction and ceramic coating..

From here out, you'll be mostly blind until the car arrives. Even VINView can be inaccurate.

Rob's status updates will be your best clue.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back