Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Scenic drive home from Mt Wil...er, Mexico

dstewart51

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
23' CT4V-BW
First half is scenic, second is also scenic but quicker. The grey BMW tried to keep up for about 2 corners then dropped off fast. Just cruising home from wor... er, a trip out of town. Crappy video editor lost sync with sound on the second half.

Edit, video is unlisted, so may have to click view on YouTube to see it.

Last edited:
Dude, pass the bikes or back off.

This coming from a die hard biker and SoCal canyon runner in both bikes and cars: There were several spots that they could have pulled over to the right and let him pass if they didn't want to keep pace.

Two things, the PDR camera has some zoom to it, they were not as close as they appeared, I don't tailgate. When following the bikes, I was just cruising and enjoying the drive, not trying to apply any pressure at all. Secondly, I will never pass on a double yellow just to pass someone.

The biggest enemy of my Blackwing on these type of roads in the Arizona mountains are rocks falling onto the road. It’s not a question of if they will be there, it’s a question of how many and how often. I took out a bunch of undercarriage parts in January with a big rock hit. I also almost hit a deer. Fortunately, I was going only slightly above the speed limit and had I been going balls out, I would’ve hit the deer for sure and totaled my car.

Two things, the PDR camera has some zoom to it, they were not as close as they appeared, I don't tailgate. When following the bikes, I was just cruising and enjoying the drive, not trying to apply any pressure at all. Secondly, I will never pass on a double yellow just to pass someone.
You had no problem jamming it down the inside of the BMW at ~100mph like it was the last lap at Le Mans, though.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back