Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Roll Call

OK, @Chop has the baddest profile banner of anyone on here, maybe anyone ever. That is downright filthy, in the BEST possible way! Thank you for your service!
JC, my job is boring!!!! LOL.

New guys check in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, ok!!! HI!!! What's up? I'm Badillac :cool:Not brand new to the site, but so freaking happy to finally being a new BW owner... almost. Flying to my dealer in MI next week to do the paperwork, $ already sent so technically it's mine!! I've been on here admiring and appreciating everyone's pics/shared info/ect. in the meantime.
Got me an electric blue CT5 MT, black wheels, sunroof, PDR, mid-level seats, unfortunately no CF available.

Order placed 4/12. Produced 6/16. To dealership 9/14 (Note: dealer is only 1.5hr from factory!). chip shortage.... MSRP baby!!!! My dealer & saleguy have been great! Will add more info & pic to the appropriate threads later.

Nice meeting you!

I'll try to get things back on track. I'm a 59 year old somewhat introverted retired police officer and certified car and motorcycle nut. Never married. No kids. Retired at 47 though my intention was to continue working elsewhere. It just never happened. I don't collect watches but I do collect and drink bourbon. I also enjoy fine cigars.
Current cars in the stable include 1966 Corvette conv 427/390, 2006 Porsche Carrera S and 2018 Chevy Silverado WT, 2006 Ducati Paul Smart, 2017 Roadglide Special
Past vehicles of note include 1968 Roadrunner, 1969 GTX, 1987 Grand National, 2003 350Z, 2006 Lotus Elise, 2007 Shelby GT
With any luck I'll be adding a 2023 CT4 Blackwing to the stable soon. It's built. Just a waiting game now.

I'll take a swing...Tim, 58yrs old. Born in Fort Worth. Spent most of my adult life bouncing between Dallas, Boston and Southern NH. Retired from investment management at the end of 2019. Was and forever will be the best timed decision of my life (dumb luck)! No days full of Zoom meetings for me.

Currently split time between MA and Sanibel, FL. Not in FL yet, as we are still waiting for power to be restored to our house post hurricane Ian.

My love of cars came from my dad and mom. She had a 1978 Z28 which is what I learned to drive in. Three adult kids. Girls couldn't care less about cars, but our son caught my affliction. Currently drives a 2018 Camaro SS 1LE.

Future cars
5BW 6M at order status 3400. TPW 10/3/22 (WTF, its mid Nov?!?!)
2023/4 (fingers crossed) Vette Z06. High 200s on the MacMulkin list

Notable past cars
2000 Vette vert, Torch red of course
2005 Vette vert
2013 Vette 427 vert (totaled in the storm, sadly. Loved that LS7!!)
2013 Audi S7 (one of my faves)
2015 Audi RS5 (wife's, if I'm being honest)

Numerous F150s (I AM a Texan, after all)

Glad to be a part of this site. Good info and good folks, it seems. Been watching for a few months. Finally joined when my order got picked up.

I'll take a swing...Tim, 58yrs old. Born in Fort Worth. Spent most of my adult life bouncing between Dallas, Boston and Southern NH. Retired from investment management at the end of 2019. Was and forever will be the best timed decision of my life (dumb luck)! No days full of Zoom meetings for me.

Currently split time between MA and Sanibel, FL. Not in FL yet, as we are still waiting for power to be restored to our house post hurricane Ian.

My love of cars came from my dad and mom. She had a 1978 Z28 which is what I learned to drive in. Three adult kids. Girls couldn't care less about cars, but our son caught my affliction. Currently drives a 2018 Camaro SS 1LE.

Future cars
5BW 6M at order status 3400. TPW 10/3/22 (WTF, its mid Nov?!?!)
2023/4 (fingers crossed) Vette Z06. High 200s on the MacMulkin list

Notable past cars
2000 Vette vert, Torch red of course
2005 Vette vert
2013 Vette 427 vert (totaled in the storm, sadly. Loved that LS7!!)
2013 Audi S7 (one of my faves)
2015 Audi RS5 (wife's, if I'm being honest)

Numerous F150s (I AM a Texan, after all)

Glad to be a part of this site. Good info and good folks, it seems. Been watching for a few months. Finally joined when my order got picked up.
Thanks for sharing!

I am 37 years old, lived in Florida my whole life. Born and raised in Pensacola, went to college at Florida State in Tallahassee, and then took a job in Tampa where I've been for the last 13 years. I am a civil engineer by degree but have worked my way into construction project management and currently work for one of the local power companies. Been married for 8 years. My wife works for a large corporation as an accounting manager. We are DINKs, and several years ago got turned on to Dave Ramsey. We are now 100% debt free (including our home) which has afforded me the opportunity to place an order for a CT4V Blackwing. Funny thing is my wife had to convince me to make this purchase because this is one of the larger expenditures of my life, and I struggled mentally with it for quite some time. I submitted the order to Sewell of Dallas on 10/8, currently sitting in 1100. While I wait, I'm enjoying the education I receive from this forum and thankful to be a part of the community.

I am 37 years old, lived in Florida my whole life. Born and raised in Pensacola, went to college at Florida State in Tallahassee, and then took a job in Tampa where I've been for the last 13 years. I am a civil engineer by degree but have worked my way into construction project management and currently work for one of the local power companies. Been married for 8 years. My wife works for a large corporation as an accounting manager. We are DINKs, and several years ago got turned on to Dave Ramsey. We are now 100% debt free (including our home) which has afforded me the opportunity to place an order for a CT4V Blackwing. Funny thing is my wife had to convince me to make this purchase because this is one of the larger expenditures of my life, and I struggled mentally with it for quite some time. I submitted the order to Sewell of Dallas on 10/8, currently sitting in 1100. While I wait, I'm enjoying the education I receive from this forum and thankful to be a part of the community.
Thanks for telling your story.... I'm not that smart so I had to Google "DINKS", lol

Hello all, interesting thread, well here goes. Ex -Brooklynite, a few years of my youth in Miami area back to Brooklyn then central NJ
I'm Ed 61 about a year from retirement. Needless to say that my 22 5BW 6MT was am early retirement gift to myself.
I work for large utility in NJ in Transmission dept. Work on large lattice towers and monopoles from 138kv to 500kv both live and de-energized.
Married to a pretty good woman for going on 22 years that indulges my passion for cars and motorcycles. No children, by choice. 3 Aussies all under 2.
Sold my Audi RS5 in anticipation of getting my BW. Current stable includes 71 LS5 4spd Corvette, 1964 GTO convertible currently on rotisserie, 2015 Honda Civic Si(DD) 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2dr, 2017 Ford F150 Platinum crew cab, 1982 Shovelhead, 1990 Softtail custom, 1994 flat track inspired Sportster both built and painted by me and, 2015 CVO Street glide.

Attachments

• 64118.jpeg
    64118.jpeg
    865.2 KB · Views: 68
  • PXL_20220622_180209475.jpg
    PXL_20220622_180209475.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 63
Hello all, interesting thread, well here goes. Ex -Brooklynite, a few years of my youth in Miami area back to Brooklyn then central NJ
I'm Ed 61 about a year from retirement. Needless to say that my 22 5BW 6MT was am early retirement gift to myself.
I work for large utility in NJ in Transmission dept. Work on large lattice towers and monopoles from 138kv to 500kv both live and de-energized.
Married to a pretty good woman for going on 22 years that indulges my passion for cars and motorcycles. No children, by choice. 3 Aussies all under 2.
Sold my Audi RS5 in anticipation of getting my BW. Current stable includes 71 LS5 4spd Corvette, 1964 GTO convertible currently on rotisserie, 2015 Honda Civic Si(DD) 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2dr, 2017 Ford F150 Platinum crew cab, 1982 Shovelhead, 1990 Softtail custom, 1994 flat track inspired Sportster both built and painted by me and, 2015 CVO Street glide.
Cool, my dogs are like children to me...

Needless to say that my 22 5BW 6MT was am early retirement gift to myself.

I adopted an aussie over the summer. She's still learning what it means to be a dog after 5 years of abuse with the breeder. Great choices.

Attachments

• IMG_3224.jpg
    IMG_3224.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 43
1964 GTO convertible, Great car !! I had a 69 convertible and a 70 fully restored but had to sell them for the divorce after 32 years. She decided to go out to the bars and screw around all the while we were planning my retirement and a cruise. Of course, in California the women end up with everything. So my divorce present was my CT5 & CT4 Blackwings.

Damon Stewart here, 47 but act 32. Born and raised in Phoenix AZ, but have been living and working in the Los Angeles area since 2001. Worked in broadcasting as an engineer with CBS most of my career, now the Chief Engineer of six LA Radio Stations, KROQ, KTWV, KRTH, KCBS, KNX-AM, KNX-FM.

Been fascinated with electronics and everything mechanical since I was a kid, had my Ham radio license at 9. Started riding dirt bikes when I was 5 and have over 21 motorcycles over the years. Road raced motorcycles for about 5 years and had expert licenses with WSMC, CVMA and USBA. Still have two of my old race bikes in the garage. 51 was my old race number with all three clubs.

Mostly ride peddle bikes now, road cycling, mountain biking, gravel biking, ride 75-150 miles a week. My first car was a 1976 Corvette which I built a few engines for, drag raced it a bunch when I was a teen. The 4BW is my first car in over 20 years, only had trucks and motorcycles since. Still trying to learn how to fall in and climb out.

Met my wife in 2006 in Long Beach, we moved to the mountains north of Los Angeles in 2007, been making the 125mile/day commute to work in down town LA since. But I love where I live and I cant find anyone to pay me more to do less, so it is what it is. My wife is the farmer, horses, dogs, chickens, she wants a pig, goats and about every other animal you can think of but out of room for more at this point. The next house will have more land and NOT in CA. She had two girls when I met her, they are both in their 20's now and off doing their things. Our kid at the moment is a 3 year old female Belgian Malinois and we love her crazy ass.

IMG_0663.jpg

Last edited:
Damon Stewart here, 47 but act 32. Born and raised in Phoenix AZ, but have been living and working in the Los Angeles area since 2001. Worked in broadcasting as an engineer with CBS most of my carrier, now the Chief Engineer of six LA Radio Stations, KROQ, KTWV, KRTH, KCBS, KNX-AM, KNX-FM.

Been fascinated with electronics and everything mechanical since I was a kid, had my Ham radio license at 9. Started riding dirt bikes when I was 5 and have over 21 motorcycles over the years. Road raced motorcycles for about 5 years and had expert licenses with WSMC, CVMA and USBA. Still have two of my old race bikes in the garage. 51 was my old race number with all three clubs.

Mostly ride peddle bikes now, road cycling, mountain biking, gravel biking, ride 75-150 miles a week. My first car was a 1976 Corvette which I built a few engines for, drag raced it a bunch when I was a teen. The 4BW is my first car in over 20 years, only had trucks and motorcycles since. Still trying to learn how to fall in and climb out.

Met my wife in 2006 in Long Beach, we moved to the mountains north of Los Angeles in 2007, been making the 125mile/day commute to work in down town LA since. But I love where I live and I cant find anyone to pay me more to do less, so it is what it is. My wife is the farmer, horses, dogs, chickens, she wants a pig, goats and about every other animal you can think of but out of room for more at this point. The next house will have more land and NOT in CA. She had two girls when I met her, they are both in their 20's now and off doing their things. Our kid at the moment is a 3 year old female Belgian Malinois and we love her crazy ass.

View attachment 14449
So, you're saying that you can get tics to Almost Acoustic Christmas? 😂

Damon Stewart here, 47 but act 32. Born and raised in Phoenix AZ, but have been living and working in the Los Angeles area since 2001. Worked in broadcasting as an engineer with CBS most of my carrier, now the Chief Engineer of six LA Radio Stations, KROQ, KTWV, KRTH, KCBS, KNX-AM, KNX-FM.

View attachment 14449
Welcome, congratulations and beautiful furbaby. My cousin has one also unfortunately even with training that boy is soooo overprotective that will never allow proper socialization

1964 GTO convertible, Great car !! I had a 69 convertible and a 70 fully restored but had to sell them for the divorce after 32 years. She decided to go out to the bars and screw around all the while we were planning my retirement and a cruise. Of course, in California the women end up with everything. So my divorce present was my CT5 & CT4 Blackwings.
Pontiac guy from way back. Past in stable 65 GTO sedan with 421 /4spd, 66 GTO convertible 389 tripower turbo 400 w/ his& her shifter, 66 GrandPrix with 8 lug wheels, 67 LeMans 326 w/4spd, 70 Tempest I found with 18k 350 powerglide, 77 T/A 400 4spd and 80 T/A turbo 301 almost forgot 72 Grandville 455

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back