Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Roll Call

Geneva and Zurich are perennial in the top ten globally as the most expensive cities when it comes to cost of living surveys.

Singapore for a small country also has a pretty strong exotic and luxury car market.

ECC736F2-4392-4972-8B84-EE17D359A139.jpeg

Last edited:
The Explorers and Day-Dates are classics😍 It goes with just about everything from dress to casual... Awesome👍🏻. Also helps that a Rolex, arguably has some of the highest resale values. I'd take an Air King myself.

I started buying mechanical watches at milestones in my life. My wife and I like the idea of being able to pass them down to the kids so we bought them each a watch the year they were born. I don't have expensive pieces and I have a few which I bought used. I'm hoping to get a Moon watch some day, I almost pulled the trigger as my first born had a due date of July 20th. He was born 3 days early.
My wife thinks I'm nuts for purchasing all the watches I have but she tolerates it to keep me happy... I picked up the new Air King Ref# 126900 a couple of months ago and I like it... Most people hate the Air King but I think its simple but elegant..

Attachments

• IMG_5089.jpg
    IMG_5089.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 90
My wife thinks I'm nuts for purchasing all the watches I have but she tolerates it to keep me happy... I picked up the new Air King Ref# 126900 a couple of months ago and I like it... Most people hate the Air King but I think its simple but elegant..
:cool:I'm so jealous right now...

“I’m not worth your McDonald’s money? I’m not worth your Red Lobster money?

He must have seen too many episodes of the Righteous Gemstones.
I heard a clip of it on the radio driving to work this morning. I kept laughing. I didn't expect I'd have a chance to post about it today....

I know a couple of guys with half million dollar watch collections and I'm jelly for sure! My little collect is very simple and not that costly.....
The general rule I’ve heard about watch collecting is the total collection value should not be more than 50% of one’s yearly gross income. Of course that really doesn’t apply to uber rich people. I would apply the same rule to gun collections.

The general rule I’ve heard about watch collecting is the total collection value should not be more than 50% of one’s yearly gross income. Of course that really doesn’t apply to uber rich people. I would apply the same rule to gun collections.
I just purchase what I like and still have a couple I'm looking for... I check with my AD's once a month, or they call me when what I'm looking for comes in..... My collection is under my yearly income so I guess I'm ok.... Most of my watches are very inexpensive......

My watch collection is rather modest, only two Rolexes, one is old that my grandfather owned, the other is the Submariner Ref 124060 I bought 18 months ago. My daily is a Glashuette Original SeaQ. I like the Air King, it is not as flashy as most Rolexes (reminds me of the Ball Engineer II watches), and the primary reason I don't wear mine very often. Never wear it to events where there will be a lot of people I know. The SeaQ is very discrete and nobody knows what it is.

My watch collection is rather modest, only two Rolexes, one is old that my grandfather owned, the other is the Submariner Ref 124060 I bought 18 months ago. My daily is a Glashuette Original SeaQ. I like the Air King, it is not as flashy as most Rolexes (reminds me of the Ball Engineer II watches), and the primary reason I don't wear mine very often. Never wear it to events where there will be a lot of people I know. The SeaQ is very discrete and nobody knows what it is.
A Rolex that was handed down is special, or to me it would be special. I like the SeaQ also..... My taste in the Rolex brand is different from most as I tend to like what a lot of others don't.... I'm wearing my Explorer 2 today and most people don't like it... One of my favorite watches is my Hamilton Khaki Navy Scuba Auto (Green Dial)...

Attachments

• IMG_5736.jpg
    IMG_5736.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 67
New guys check in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In my world “Tell us about yourself” is usually a trap you’re best not responding to, but I’ll bite.

I’m from south-central Indiana, studied Mechanical Engineering in college and worked in the pharmaceutical industry for a little while, but opted to Commission in the Air Force and pursue the dream of flight. Currently an 11F (Fighter Pilot) in Missouri where I have the pleasure of flying the A-10 Thunderbolt II (AKA Warthog). I’ve ordered a 5BW but haven’t had it accepted yet by GM, looking forward to the day I get the call that it’s been accepted!

In my world “Tell us about yourself” is usually a trap you’re best not responding to, but I’ll bite.

I’m from south-central Indiana, studied Mechanical Engineering in college and worked in the pharmaceutical industry for a little while, but opted to Commission in the Air Force and pursue the dream of flight. Currently an 11F (Fighter Pilot) in Missouri where I have the pleasure of flying the A-10 Thunderbolt II (AKA Warthog). I’ve ordered a 5BW but haven’t had it accepted yet by GM, looking forward to the day I get the call that it’s been accepted!
Ok, you sir are a bad ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A thunderbolt pilot has got to be a dream job!

Ok, you sir are a bad ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A thunderbolt pilot has got to be a dream job!
Just a regular guy who happened to be in the right places at the right time. It’s a ton of fun and a dream come true. It’s a lot more stressful than I anticipated, but they prepare you well for it. I’m lucky/fortunate to do what I do.

OK, @Chop has the baddest profile banner of anyone on here, maybe anyone ever. That is downright filthy, in the BEST possible way! Thank you for your service!
Thanks for your support! Got lucky with a solid photographer on range one day. Had that one put on a metal print and hangs in the living room despite my wife’s wishes :LOL:

The "Warthog" is one badass aircraft !!! Just hope they keep them in service.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back