Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Ridiculous Ideas Thread

Maybe a tribute if it's not too late by GM! LOL! Retool for the build and sell. $$$ don't add up and at the end of the day it's a.....business. Our generation seen one or two of that breed in its day. Consolation prize, BW's!

Maybe a tribute if it's not too late by GM! LOL! Retool for the build and sell. $$$ don't add up and at the end of the day it's a.....business. Our generation seen one or two of that breed in its day. Consolation prize, BW's!
I have been at events where Tony R and Brandon V has spoken about the wagon and they said there is no money in it... Brandon talked about the cost and it was insane so he made it clear it would never happen...

Am I the only one here that would be very content with a non supercharged version of the V8 from the CT5 BW and put in the CT4BW? To me that would be near perfect and reminiscent of the original CTS-V cars.

The idea has come up several times in different threads. Jason Cammisa moaned about it endlessly in one of his podcasts.

But we've already heard from the source (Mirza) that the V8 simply doesn't fit in the 4BW.

The 4BW is small. Despite having 4 doors, it's actually shorter and narrower than a Camaro.

Am I the only one here that would be very content with a non supercharged version of the V8 from the CT5 BW and put in the CT4BW? To me that would be near perfect and reminiscent of the original CTS-V cars.
Yeah, as a V8 fan I have been pretty vocal around here about it but I have grown to really like the LF4 V6 as well. In general, GM should always have an affordable performance sedan in the lineup. Chevy SS, Pontiac GTO, etc. If the rumors are true we may see a 4 door EV Camaro, which may make me vomit. They should just let the Camaro die and not turn it into a EV SUV like Ford did with the Mustang.

Big Sean Omg GIF

I've always said that if the "regular" CT5-V came with a LT1 and AWD I would have bought that over the Blackwing.

Then I would have driven it year round.

Originally wanted a RS6 Avant. Then I realized it weighs 5,000lbs.

Would love a more aggressive hood and flares on the BW5. 305/325 would be :D

Maybe Anderson Composites could help us out there.
AGREE! Especially the hood on the 5BW, lacks "attitude". Like the 4BW hood. Subtle, but noticeable.

The Avant is out of my range but its cool to see that kind of performance in a wagon. The aesthetics and lines on that car, Audis in general, BLOW BMW away now or days! BMW lost a step in design. Just my opine.

Has anyone looked into or considered (is it possible) putting a roof-rack on these cars? I don't believe there are mounts... but man, lower either BW an inch or two and put a case on top and call it perfect.

Attachments

• 0689C923-0A94-497A-AAF8-0744E188DBF9.png
    0689C923-0A94-497A-AAF8-0744E188DBF9.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 44
  • 4B47298B-9F61-4EDC-86C1-D9021B096D75.png
    4B47298B-9F61-4EDC-86C1-D9021B096D75.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 43
Has anyone looked into or considered (is it possible) putting a roof-rack on these cars? I don't believe there are mounts... but man, lower either BW an inch or two and put a case on top and call it perfect.
Late, but I've used a seasucker with my bike and they make other racks too. Might not work if all you want is the aesthetic, but adds the practicality.

Late, but I've used a seasucker with my bike and they make other racks too. Might not work if all you want is the aesthetic, but adds the practicality.
Actually interested in the practicality. The aesthetic is a plus though!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back