Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Reviews Forthcoming

I went black with light wheels cause I wanted the classic Caddy look, figured my config would be a nice classy limo aesthetic to juxtapose the track weapon nature of the car. I love the duel personality. I just hope the bronze calipers are subtle enough and don't look gaudy!
I think that will look good and not gaudy. I also went with black paint for a more classic look, but I did add red calipers and bronze wheels to spice it up. I'd like a set of the normal polished wheels to go back and forth between though.

I think Cadillac did a great job offering a variety of bright and muted colors to give everybody options.

I think that will look good and not gaudy. I also went with black paint for a more classic look, but I did add red calipers and bronze wheels to spice it up. I'd like a set of the normal polished wheels to go back and forth between though.

I think Cadillac did a great job offering a variety of bright and muted colors to give everybody options.
Like this. Looks good!
20210726_135748.jpg

I ordered anodized black but also will be buying the tech bronze wheels. More i see them the more i like them.
Bronze on black is awesome, though you may want to wait for the magnesium wheels, pretty sure they'll be the same design and a similar color!

Bronze on black is awesome, though you may want to wait for the magnesium wheels, pretty sure they'll be the same design and a similar color!
Its that damn blackwing logo that has me on those wheels

Can you sense Cadillac knows what they are doing………slowly, but on a schedule the information releases are coming, all building to a climax. In the two most recent releases the guys are very excited and overwhelmingly positive on the cars. Feed us more! Then just build and deliver the damn cars.

Can you sense Cadillac knows what they are doing………slowly, but on a schedule the information releases are coming, all building to a climax. In the two most recent releases the guys are very excited and overwhelmingly positive on the cars. Feed us more! Then just build and deliver the damn cars.
And we had our reservations / orders in well before the hype.

Total Blackwing hipsters: we were into Blackwings before it was cool
The real blackwing hipsters are the CT6 Blackwing people tho...

We are like the people that got in to bitcoin in like 2017. Before the general population knew what it was, but long after the true trail blazers got in lol

Gale Banks got his hands hands on one of those. I wonder what he's done with it?

Last edited:
In the latest video around 9:28 he says the car has an external parking brake. Can anyone educate me on what that is? My google searches are coming up empty.

it is a separate "smallish single piston caliper-like" piece on back wheel. you can see both the rear caliper and the separate "parking brake" on the back wheels at around 9:25 in the video. it is left of the caliper.

We are like the people that got in to bitcoin in like 2017. Before the general population knew what it was, but long after the true trail blazers got in lol
Ordered one before I drove the CT6. It was way too big for me so I did not take. Also at that time, the rumors were heavy that the CT4 BW was coming. That size (and Transmission) always been more my style so I decided to wait. And if you want to talk about a delayed delivery..... Oh Boy. So @AbsurdBuffalo does that make me a hipster? If so, I would like to tell my daughters you said I was cool!!!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back