Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Reviews Forthcoming

Dang!

Attachments

• 070fd27702c5aef90ed0e0bb01c865dd.png
    070fd27702c5aef90ed0e0bb01c865dd.png
    313 KB · Views: 111
I think we all know what the scribes are going to say but still! I was hoping to hear all this sooner too.

CT4 BW reviews are embargoed till 8/3 and CT5 BW till 8/10.
If this is really true then it would be yet ANOTHER "WTF Cadillac" moment. I don't know if it is because Cadillac is still unsure about the performance of the cars or just don't trust the reviewers and think that bad press before people actually pay for it will hurt their sales, even though people have been anxiously waiting for months.

I for one do not plan on ordering another Cadillac in future. It's been a frustrating process to say the least.

Embargoes are standard practice on about any release anymore. This isn't strange or a sign of weakness. Just part of the process. It allows the journalists to blast out information all at once. It's viewed as a win/win for the manufacturer and media not having to rush a story to be the first outlet.

some more photos at least!
Post them here. Insta links are not working.

They look Gorgeous !!!!

Thanks a lot. Both looks gorgeous. I ordered the blue and my brother is getting Orange :D

I love that blue. I should've got that one. I thought it was going to be too bright but that's a beautiful color. I'll still be good with the wave metallic

It looks like they cranked up the saturation making it more vivid in that first photo against the building.

Lol. I'm done with black cars. I want things that no one else has these days. That's why i really wanted this car. You won't see these almost at all.

Lol. I'm done with black cars. I want things that no one else has these days. That's why I really wanted this car. You won't see these almost at all.
I went black with light wheels cause I wanted the classic Caddy look, figured my config would be a nice classy limo aesthetic to juxtapose the track weapon nature of the car. I love the duel personality. I just hope the bronze calipers are subtle enough and don't look gaudy!

I'm glad I went with the Electric Blue. At one point I was concerned that it might be too light.

Love black on black as well but after two black cars, I swear to myself never to get another one as long as I live in Houston 🙂

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back