Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Retrofit

CT5-V Model
Spoke with Caddy/ CS on Friday, lady said emblems have been shipped to some and that another order of emblems were coming in, she felt by end of year I would have mine.

what's the phone # to call to get the emblem?

Attachments

• B8AE4B29-2A86-451F-B575-112D870B2135.png
    B8AE4B29-2A86-451F-B575-112D870B2135.png
    1 MB · Views: 78
Any good folks, score the parking sensors yet? Been on hold for a while and Detroit, MI said this would be ready by EOY 22? What's your experience this this paid option? I'm pissed about this. Stick to your word GM, or kiss my ass and explain why its not done? Friendly moment passed when NO ONE has/or updated me on this?

I sent a nice email here execreferral@cadillac.com and within 1 day received a call from Cadillac Executive Team. Very nice lady took my information
Will give a try and email about the parking sensors thru there. I'm wondering if any of the 22s' are still waiting that had the option? OR....better yet retrofitted already. Dealer says it will come from GM first to me as a notice, then they retro at the Dealer. Don't care how, get it done. GM. Thank you.

Will give a try and email about the parking sensors thru there. I'm wondering if any of the 22s' are still waiting that had the option? OR....better yet retrofitted already. Dealer says it will come from GM first to me as a notice, then they retro at the Dealer. Don't care how, get it done. GM. Thank you.
Same boat,...I got through that number first time I tried but busy signal any time thereafter.
Will try email again, got a call back about emblem about 2 days after.

Still no parking sensor folks, anyone get their car retro fitted yet? Called Caddy customer service, escalated the matter with a request to speak to a supervisor after fumbling around with someone on the phone that sounded like they were still in their bunny slippers. ASLEEP! Still waiting to hear from a Sup? This was Monday. Any surprise there? Early January, I was told Feb was the target? Getting impatient with this particular issue.

I going the email route as well today... Misinformation by phone over and over leads me to get it done in writing once and for all!

Just going to add @Jameson's Viggen to this as he was supposed to be the internal guinea pig for testing. There's another thread on this. Not sure if you've heard any more news or eta for your car

Caddy customer service has provided anticipated delivery dates on several occasions to me going back as far as October of last year , I have dates of the conversations written down and thus far, most recently this past Monday nothing? Target dates I was told, EOY 22 and most recently February?

Question:
@jonnywaffles11 why does this need a "guinea pig", these are factory options already? Did I miss a answer to this question? Are the 23 Vee's involved in these delays as well if optioned? Can someone weigh in on that? What's the actual problem you suppose?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back