Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Recommendations for Simple Add-ons

Gonzo

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT5-V Blackwing
I recently took delivery of my 2024 CT5-V BW, and now looking for nice little replacements and add-ons. For one, I have already purchased the StoNShow front License Plate Bracket, just not installed yet.

Looking for a rear license plate bracket in all black with the exception of the Blackwing on the lower part of the frame. Anyone have recommendations on where to find a reputable one to purchase from? Also looking for Jam Handles to close the doors without touching the exterior parts of the door. CravenSpeed has some, but their site only shows them for up to 2022 and not a 2024.

Please post any sites you've found that offer well made products for our BWs. Thank you all.

There's not going to be any difference in the handles for all years, since the bodies are the same. The same part number fits all 4s and 5s. Curious as to why they call them "jam" handles when it is the door jamb area that they go on. LOL, just make sure you get your fingers out of the way.

I never have heard of them before, either.

I did black emblems and Cadillac badges and clear front bumper reflector lights. Also, carbon fiber side mirror inserts and blackwing puddle lights. Savage Cadillac has these and many more add ons if you are so inclined!

Posted on another thread.....about replacing the rear bumper red reflectors with actual working sequential lights. Not everyones cup of tea, but I am very happy with it. Look on Amazon for Gee Gee Top (75$). If you are electrical handy, you can install these yourself in about 2 hours. Most time is spent R/R'ing the trunk upholstery for easier access.
Also installed red CARTIST (Amazon) steering wheel hand grips for looks and protection of the nice leather steering wheel.

Attachments

• 20230906_185115.jpg
    20230906_185115.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 22

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace