Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Random

Who's going to be the first with a Ziggy plate? 😁

C'mon. Is this thing on? Bueller?

Lisa Catera

No one remembers?

I'm so upset that I remember that stupid bird and not C-Z-J🤦‍♂️
If I told you it was Cindy Crawford and not Catherine Zeta Jones, would that make you any more or less upset? According to this the commercial was pulled within a month.

Cadillac - Wizard Commercial - 1997 Super Bowl - My advice is not to watch - both the car and the duck may be worse than you remember!

Last edited:
If I told you it was Cindy Crawford and not Catherine Zeta Jones, would that make you any more or less upset? According to this the commercial was pulled within a month.

Cadillac - Wizard Commercial - 1997 Super Bowl - My advise is not to watch - both the car and the duck may be worse than you remember!
More upset... I've always found Cindy to be more my style (doubt I'm hers though)

... and thanks for the clip... until that friggin' bird popped up in it (car is exactly how I remember it, but the bird is worse!)

Terrible commercial. I believe it was pulled because "people" and GM brass thought she was too sexy. You know, short leather skirt and knee high boots......Grrrrrr

Cadillac - Wizard Commercial - 1997 Super Bowl - My advice is not to watch - both the car and the duck may be worse than you remember!
there was also a CZJ commercial... I will find this masterpiece...

Yet another reason for me to eave this state

80s 1980s GIF

Bump! Also, I felt like a grown up this morning driving to work. I was at a stoplight at 5:15 this morning with a Dodge and Camaro in front of me and when the light turned green both of them took off like a herd of turtles, and for a split second I thought go smoke them like a cheap cigar, but the grown up in me this morning said no, and I didn't want to spill my coffee... Have a great day!

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners