Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Carbon Ceramics

CT5-V Model

dizz81

Seasoned Member
So I've seen dozens of pictures and videos of CCB's and I've never really seen ones as shiny as the ones that we have, normally they're rather dull and "matte" in finish.

Anyone ever seen them like this? Just a random thought I had after my car was detailed I noticed they're literal mirrors and I was just curious.

So I've seen dozens of pictures and videos of CCB's and I've never really seen ones as shiny as the ones that we have, normally they're rather dull and "matte" in finish.

Anyone ever seen them like this? Just a random thought I had after my car was detailed I noticed they're literal mirrors and I was just curious.
Picture will help

The surface texture on the Gen2 Brembo rotor is different than past CCBs. I wouldn't call mine shiny, but certainly look different from the Prosche PCCB or the C7Z CCB.

Did you verify your detailer knows the do's and don'ts of CCB cleaning?

This wasn't specifically after they detailed it. The CCB's have been like this since I bought the car. I'm at work but when I get home I'll take a picture of them. I've put over 2k miles on the car and they haven't changed how they look from the day I picked up the car at the dealership.

Took these in my garage so the lighting isn't the greatest but you can see what I mean about them being mirrors.

Just something I noticed because a simple google search doesn't return anything similar as far as how "shiny" they look. I don't know.

Attachments

• 20240327_144731.jpg
    20240327_144731.jpg
    898.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 20240327_144755.jpg
    20240327_144755.jpg
    660.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot 2024-03-27 150019.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-27 150019.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Took these in my garage so the lighting isn't the greatest but you can see what I mean about them being mirrors.

Just something I noticed because a simple google search doesn't return anything similar as far as how "shiny" they look. I don't know.
Have a 22 5bw with ceramics and it is impressive how great they look!

I also think that the almost 16" pizza sized diameter contributes to this look... or even more impressive with my Winters because I had to pick up a new set of wheels for a square set up... and the OZ's show them off even more.
Resized_20221117_103133_1711580621932.jpeg
Resized_20221117_103120_1711580622732.jpeg

those OZs look so good.
Have a 22 5bw with ceramics and it is impressive how great they look!

I also think that the almost 16" pizza sized diameter contributes to this look... or even more impressive with my Winters because I had to pick up a new set of wheels for a square set up... and the OZ's show them off even more. View attachment 24958

those OZs look so good.
Tried finding them for my Summers too, but they were out of stock for the staggered to fit the ps4 set up. I'm have to see if they came back in because they look even better in person!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back