Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Raiti's rides CT5-V BW

CT5-V Model

Ungwei

Seasoned Member
Also from Barrett Jackson like the 4BW video. He mentions again that the 5BW is 0-60 at 3.5 seconds with the automatic. Does that mean the 4BW is 0-60 at 3.8 with the auto or is that with the manual?

Also from Barrett Jackson like the 4BW video. He mentions again that the 5BW is 0-60 at 3.5 seconds with the automatic. Does that mean the 4BW is 0-60 at 3.8 with the auto or is that with the manual?

I’m thinking/hoping the 3.7 is under reporting by GM maybe? Or that’s for the manual and the auto is quicker. Is there a similar setup car 0-60 to compare to?

I’m thinking/hoping the 3.7 is under reporting by GM maybe? Or that’s for the manual and the auto is quicker. Is there a similar setup car 0-60 to compare to?
probably compare the ZL1 with 6M versus ZL1 with 10A...should be very similar.

So I’m beginning to think they dis under report 0-60 at 3.7. Twice now we are hearing the 3.5 second time. I hope even more improved numbers come out as we get closer to real world testing. Which cannot cone soon enough.

So I’m beginning to think they dis under report 0-60 at 3.7. Twice now we are hearing the 3.5 second time. I hope even more improved numbers come out as we get closer to real world testing. Which cannot cone soon enough.
With how badly the Germans are underrating all of their numbers, I wonder if Cadillac is doing the same.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back