Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Raiti's rides CT5-V BW

CT5-V Model

Ungwei

Seasoned Member
Also from Barrett Jackson like the 4BW video. He mentions again that the 5BW is 0-60 at 3.5 seconds with the automatic. Does that mean the 4BW is 0-60 at 3.8 with the auto or is that with the manual?

BenBaad

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Also from Barrett Jackson like the 4BW video. He mentions again that the 5BW is 0-60 at 3.5 seconds with the automatic. Does that mean the 4BW is 0-60 at 3.8 with the auto or is that with the manual?

I’m thinking/hoping the 3.7 is under reporting by GM maybe? Or that’s for the manual and the auto is quicker. Is there a similar setup car 0-60 to compare to?

arod221

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2017 CTS-V Black Carbon
I’m thinking/hoping the 3.7 is under reporting by GM maybe? Or that’s for the manual and the auto is quicker. Is there a similar setup car 0-60 to compare to?
probably compare the ZL1 with 6M versus ZL1 with 10A...should be very similar.

jdpeake

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
So I’m beginning to think they dis under report 0-60 at 3.7. Twice now we are hearing the 3.5 second time. I hope even more improved numbers come out as we get closer to real world testing. Which cannot cone soon enough.

Ungwei

Seasoned Member
So I’m beginning to think they dis under report 0-60 at 3.7. Twice now we are hearing the 3.5 second time. I hope even more improved numbers come out as we get closer to real world testing. Which cannot cone soon enough.
With how badly the Germans are underrating all of their numbers, I wonder if Cadillac is doing the same.

Win a Cadillac CTS-V!

Cadillac CTS-V Dream Giveaway

Supporting Vendors

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom