Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PSA Regarding Bayed / Shipping

So based on this shipping query tool, my car appears to changed to Bayed status as of this morning. However, the Vehicle Status from the shipping tool shows the Vehicle Status going from "ASN" (???) yesterday to "On Hold" (not picked) today with the change to Bayed status. That doesn't sound promising for a quick shipping turnaround.

So based on this shipping query tool, my car appears to changed to Bayed status as of this morning. However, the Vehicle Status from the shipping tool shows the Vehicle Status going from "ASN" (???) yesterday to "On Hold" (not picked) today with the change to Bayed status. That doesn't sound promising for a quick shipping turnaround.
Progress anyways.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Orders have not progressed, but I have added an "Expected Delivery Date" column and populated the orders accordingly. If the EDD is blank for your order, then it has not been assigned an EDD.

So I'm super excited that it looks like I've got an EDD of 8/9... but what's with all the early cars that are marked "DELAYED"?

So I'm super excited that it looks like I've got an EDD of 8/9... but what's with all the early cars that are marked "DELAYED"?
I looked at them. It looks like they are all Auto... maybe just a coincidence

Ok, here is my event history from day one....Look at how many times things change....I hope this help calm some nerves... I tried to edit so you could see it without downloading it....I'm still working on that

Attachments

• Steve Event History.pdf
    18.8 KB · Views: 224
I went through all CT4's and CT5's There are Autos and Manuals. The CT5's Delayed are both Auto and Manual. The CT4's are all auto. Probably just a coincidence. I looked at the run orders and there is no significant relationship. It is what it is. @mkrup congrats

I went through all CT4's and CT5's There are Autos and Manuals. The CT5's Delayed are both Auto and Manual. The CT4's are all auto. Probably just a coincidence. I looked at the run orders and there is no significant relationship. It is what it is. @mkrup congrats
Hold off on the congrats until it's actually on the truck 😂

I just landed… it’s been a busy morning here!
bored season 1 GIF by Will & Grace

I checked mine again today, and it did find the VIN this time. Everything is null/ASN, so it sounds like it has some ways to go still.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back