Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Price increase 2023

bktlist

Had a 2022 CT-5 Blackwing ordered for 6 months and they never picked up my order. Dealer just said no more 2022's being built so we reordered a 2023 and had to start all over. There seems to be about a $ 8000 price increase ?? Anybody hear about this ?

First I have heard. No surprise about the price increase, if true. Glad my 22 5BW is at 4200 (if true). Est. delivery 7/16. Hold a good thought.

Had a 2022 CT-5 Blackwing ordered for 6 months and they never picked up my order. Dealer just said no more 2022's being built so we reordered a 2023 and had to start all over. There seems to be about a $ 8000 price increase ?? Anybody hear about this ?
Its 7k on the base price, however if you order the trunk net that went down $10.00 LOL!

I'm in the same boat, no order picked up in 9 months but my '23 is at 3000 so at least I know I'll be getting one of the 5BW, eventually.

Looks like my good luck continues. Lucky in that my 22 order was picked up, built and has shipped. Also lucky that my local dealer lost their Cadillac franchise, making me place an order with Sewell (Dallas). Great company. Highly recommended.

Its 7k on the base price, however if you order the trunk net that went down $10.00 LOL!

I'm in the same boat, no order picked up in 9 months but my '23 is at 3000 so at least I know I'll be getting one of the 5BW, eventually.
Best of luck ! , I hope this time it go's through

Looks like my good luck continues. Lucky in that my 22 order was picked up, built and has shipped. Also lucky that my local dealer lost their Cadillac franchise, making me place an order with Sewell (Dallas). Great company. Highly recommended.
Congratulations !! Can't wait to get mine

My same build for 2022 is $107K, for the same build for MY2023, its gonna be close to $120K.

My same build for 2022 is $107K, for the same build for MY2023, its gonna be close to $120K.
Yeah it's crazy . I saw initial MSRP was up and CF 1 & CF 2 also were inflated . They still seem to have constraints on the carbon but feel it's necessary to charge more money . Dying to get this car but certainly getting frustrated. Anytime I ask dealer questions, nobody knows anything. Best of luck on yours.

Yeah it's crazy . I saw initial MSRP was up and CF 1 & CF 2 also were inflated . They still seem to have constraints on the carbon but feel it's necessary to charge more money.
They probably feel that if they had to change suppliers and still can't get them quickly enough to really have any "volume" on it.. Then they might as well ask for your first born to make it worth their effort to even offer it.

Hey anyone hear any information on the "new" shipping option from factory to your purchasing dealer for 5 Blacking ??? It sound like an enclosed trailer maybe , or is it like some vehicles I see on highway in white "bag" like coverings. If your the only one in your area that requested this are they going to send a large / small trunk for ya ?
Of course I questioned my dealer and once again nobody no's anything ! There is a surcharge but details on how much it is very difficult to find. I also have heard that cars were completed "built" and sit in the massive Michigan factory lots for over a month waiting to get shipped to the dealer which also makes no sense. I would hate to have a "winter" build sit in the snow in Michigan.
Any and all thought would be appreciated .

Hey anyone hear any information on the "new" shipping option from factory to your purchasing dealer for 5 Blacking ??? It sound like an enclosed trailer maybe , or is it like some vehicles I see on highway in white "bag" like coverings. If your the only one in your area that requested this are they going to send a large / small trunk for ya ?
Of course I questioned my dealer and once again nobody no's anything ! There is a surcharge but details on how much it is very difficult to find. I also have heard that cars were completed "built" and sit in the massive Michigan factory lots for over a month waiting to get shipped to the dealer which also makes no sense. I would hate to have a "winter" build sit in the snow in Michigan.
Any and all thought would be appreciated .
Haven't seen any additional information except that enclosed shipping is mandatory on the 120 Collector Edition. Yes the vehicle may still end up sitting in the goat pen (overflow/holding lot). Mandatory enclosed shipping doesn't really make sense unless they plan on making those priority with no wait/hold time. Alternatively they could make an enclosed lot for cars that get enclosed shipping but that makes too much sense for GM to pursue it 🤔

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back