Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PPF Cost

HoneyBadger

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4-V Blackwing
What quotes have you all seen for PPF? Does this price seem high?

If anyone is looking for a CT4-V BW, KBC in San Antonio has one in stock, although I am not sure if the price tag is too appealing.

Attachments

• PXL_20211005_224259691.jpg
    PXL_20211005_224259691.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 165

If anyone is looking for a CT4-V BW, KBC in San Antonio has one in stock, although I am not sure if the price tag is too appealing.
The cost for ppf is a to high. I paid 10K for ppf total car and inside ceramic coating and wheels, calipers.
Almost forgot, window film as well.

Last edited:

You could get PPF for 2 cars for that price. My full PPF was $7500

Yea, that's about $9k on the high side for just PPF!

I got a quote from the garage that I'm going to be storing my BW at and they quoted me, +/- $7k that includes paint correction, PPF(Xpel ultimate) full car, ceramic coat exterior and face of the wheels. So yeah that 14K is just the dealership marking it up I would think.

I got a quote from the garage that I'm going to be storing my BW at and they quoted me, +/- $7k that includes paint correction, PPF(Xpel ultimate) full car, ceramic coat exterior and face of the wheels. So yeah that 14K is just the dealership marking it up I would think.
I’d consider getting the barrel of the wheels as well as the brake calipers ceramic coated as well.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back