Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Post your current drive modes

Why don't you use mymode with the suspension where you want?

Mine (Mymode) everything soft except
- steering middle
- exhaust 3/4

Track 98%, MyMode 1%, Touring 1%

I use MyMode with touring suspension, track steering, and everything else touring.

My modified exhaust is a little louder than stock, so i use V-Mode all the time so it will default back to Tour for the next cold start - trying to keep it nice for the neighbors. :)

V-Mode has softest suspension, loudest exhaust, highest engine setting, and one notch above minimum for brake and steering.

Sport more 97% of the time, tour when the road is straight and crap.

My modified exhaust is a little louder than stock, so i use V-Mode all the time so it will default back to Tour for the next cold start - trying to keep it nice for the neighbors. :)

V-Mode has softest suspension, loudest exhaust, highest engine setting, and one notch above minimum for brake and steering.
I have the same V-Mode settings as you and drive in that 90% of the time.

99% of the time I’m in the default V Mode or My Mode, which for me is everything maxed out except suspension which is at its softest. Only time I’ll drive in Tour is when it may be a little disrespectful to make a ton of noise, like a funeral procession or something.

My Mode most of the time, stealth exhaust, sport suspension, sport steering, brake feel is always middle

And of course, Tour mode when the wife's in the car with me.

Summer mostly PTM sport. Spring and Fall mostly PTM dry/wet. Parked in the winter. Only time I’m in touring mode is if on a long interstate road trip and using cruise control (which is awful without adaptive cruise).

Start to daily your 5BW it’s an ideal daily driver will make you smile every day.
I cant because I'm saving her for the next guy!
Happy Saturday Night Live GIF

You'll be dumping your 5 next year when your XT4 is built and Dustin calls you and tells you "it's here with a bottle in it". By then, you'll really be hating that rusty Civic. I hear the odds are 8-5 right now.

You'll be dumping your 5 next year when your XT4 is built and Dustin calls you and tells you "it's here with a bottle in it". By then, you'll really be hating that rusty Civic. I hear the odds are 8-5 right now.
I'll take that bet! I'm keeping the 5BW until I die, and I have already discussed future 4BW plans with Dustin...... Oh, and he will probably get me in a 24 Esky in a few months........

It's good to know the king!

Now I'm really confused. You just bought an Esky. Isn't that a 24? Even if it's not, why trade your 23 for a 24? For someone who's broke and lives in the ghetto, you seem to be doing ok, or are you building a fleet? Limo service?

Now I'm really confused. You just bought an Esky. Isn't that a 24? Even if it's not, why trade your 23 for a 24? For someone who's broke and lives in the ghetto, you seem to be doing ok, or are you building a fleet? Limo service?
My wife's Esky is a new 2023 and with the discounts we get you can trade out easy for newer models and not lose money... to bad you can't purchase Blackwings that way!

I am broke, I do live in the ghetto, and I'm doing ok........ I have to do a lot of things I'm not proud of to maintain my life style......

MyMode 80% of the time
soft suspension, steering all the way up, exhaust in track, brake feel in the middle

V Mode 20% of time
mid suspension, steering all the way up, exhaust in track, brake feel all the way, engine/shift in track, PTM disengaged

Have been starting to appreciate the sport mode more and more as a very adaptive and engaging mode

My mode 90% - track exhaust, sport steering, mid brake feel, soft suspension

V mode 10% - track exhaust, track steering, mid brake feel, mid engine setting, sport suspension, dry PTM. I typically only pivot to V if I'm hitting some more serious curves or want to do a launch

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back