Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Post your current drive modes

My mode 90% - track exhaust, sport steering, mid brake feel, soft suspension

V mode 10% - track exhaust, track steering, mid brake feel, mid engine setting, sport suspension, dry PTM. I typically only pivot to V if I'm hitting some more serious curves or want to do a launch
Mine is identical to yours

Touring 95% and V Mode about 5%

I am broke, I do live in the ghetto, and I'm doing ok........ I have to do a lot of things I'm not proud of to maintain my life style......
I don't want to know.

b--Upr.gif

Just for fun, I went to V mode and maxed out every setting to see how it drove and felt, on a narrow two lane road country with some roadkill and bumps, it makes the car pretty much not driveable.

While at Spring Mountain I learned why I did not have the double-click V-Mode. When you set PTM to something other then minimum, the 1st V mode button sets everything except PTM. When you hit it again, it then enables the PTM setting.

Except when your suspension is set to minimum. Then it disables PTM and also disables the second V mode click.

Very annoying behavior.............

95% Tour since 95% of my driving is rural highway.

5% Vmode, sport steering, sport suspension.

90% V mode with everything maxed.

10% My mode with suspension soft, brake and steering middle, exhaust maxed.

Sport 90%
Track 5%
Touring 5%

Touring 95%+
I play around with the other 5% settings.

I only have 2000 miles on it and at least 300-400 are going back and forth to Cadillac.

Security camera footage of @Tall Steve and @1StunnaV at Sewell Dallas? 😲

Congrats on the wife's new ride!

Oh, definitely not me, I may walk as cool as John Travolta in Grease but I cant dance anywhere near close to that.... @Tall Steve I am pretty sure, has a coat just like that, .....

My Mode then V-mode, My mode then V-mode again and again. Then I realize it's for real in V-mode and quickly take it back to the stable before I get arrested?

Tour mode most of the time, but my V mode is just exhaust maxed, suspension soft, steering/brakes middle.

I took off PTM from the double tap V button... Not even joking it was a little bit too convenient on my daily commute and I just knew I would get a ticket if I left it in there lol.

ALSO if you put PTM in your V Mode button, it still pushes all the settings up a couple notches (like engine/shift/suspension), but doesn't indicate it on the screen btw :] kinda annoying but I get it. Not sure if feature or bug lol.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back