Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Post your AutoX pictures and videos here

Streets of Willow. First time on a real track with my own car. Track alignment, dot 4 brake fluid, stock ps4s. Fastest lap was 1:30. No issues with stock brakes. Friend was driving the porsche. I could catch him on the back straight but couldn't keep up in the corners. Any driving tips appreciated.

do you happen to have a photo of the volks on the 4BW? I'm curious what size and offset he was running or if there were spacers. I did see a V2 on BAT with te37s...my dream wheel.
yes. Only a close up of the fronts. Sent you a pm. Didn't want to post it on here b/c not my car. from what I remember he was running 18x10 et38 square setup. Was running spacers on the fronts. I was also looking at volk saga sl. They come pretty close to stock size. Fronts 18x9 et 25 and rear 18x9.5 et45. haven't pulled the trigger yet.

2nd to last AutoX of the season down here in Orlando. One more points event on 11/18, then a fun event on 12/2.

Same venue I have posted previously...The FIRM in central Florida. (Home)

Ran the back half of the track today. Can't do that with an SCCA club since we mandate 50' from any fixed object. Obviously the wall is closer than 50'. Was a fun course! And I only lost to a C7GS on RE71RS. 2nd in class, 17th out of 77 overall.

Screenshot 2023-11-05 210827.jpg

Florida State Championships today down in Ft Myers. Great site at Buckingham Field. Used to run National ProSolo and Match Tour events there, but the locals complained about the 300 cars running Fri-Sun, so they changed the rules. It's no longer suitable for National events, but for Local/State ones, it does just fine.

I have never run well at this site. Not sure why there is a hex on it for me, but it's there and has lasted over 12 years and 4 cars. :|

Started today's set of runs with a terrible time (8 out of 9) and clawed my way back with a hero last run to finish 5th of 9.

IMG_2589.jpg

One of these is not like the others...:D

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop