Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Post your AutoX pictures and videos here

MatthewAMEL

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 BW5 M6
Hero shots! Best runs...post 'em up!

When you post if you would please include your AutoX Club, Date and Venue.

My 1st AutoX in my BW5:

Central Florida SCCA
2/25/23
The Florida International Rally & Motorsports Park (The FIRM)

IMG_0715.jpg

And yes, I know in another thread talking about AutoX, I espoused 'all off'. This was only my 3rd run ever in the Blackwing and the FIRM has a habit of 60+MPH courses. We got 5 runs, I went 'all off' in the last two. And promptly destroyed about 6 cones! :D

My 5 is in the goat pen (built, but no idea when I will see it) so here are some non-Blackwing pics (OP wasn't specific...)

Philly, a long time ago:
1681249572561.png

The rest are California speedway, also along time ago.
Saved this from a spin:
1681248103615.png

1681248151000.png

Left front wheel is almost off the ground:
1681248191269.png

Looks like I just missed that apex cone:
1681249550932.png

Last edited:
4/16/23 Socal. Corner Exit Touge Challenge at Apple Valley Speedway. Each car does individual runs. 4 practice runs and 4 timed runs. top 4 times in each class go to showdown. Lead car gets 5 sec headstart, follow car has to close the gap. Then switch on 2nd lap. It's a fun twist and kinda nerve wracking.

Last edited:
My C6 (no longer owned) in 2022 at SASCA events in San Antonio
Vette.jpg

My lil guy (Fiat 500 Abarth Cabrio) getting ready for "all gas, no brake" driving, lol! 2023 SASCA events in San Antonio.
Fiat.jpg

Always loved the Abarth. Great exhaust note.
I had an Abarth prior to this one and sold it for the 'Vette. I missed it too much and sold the 'Vette for another Abarth. I'm always happy when driving that thing.

My neighbors likely have a different opinion, especially now that my garage is filled with the sounds of Abarth and CT5 BW cold starts, lol!

AutoX event with my local CFR SCCA group today. New site for us down in Port St Lucie. Smallish for power cars, but the surface is in great shape and we had a good course design.

Finished 4th out of 9 in my groups (SS/AS combined). Only non-Corvette. Once I get some 'real' tires on this thing, it's gonna be a beast!

My Old :R32.
Laguna Seca thru the corkscrew, Willow Springs, and the Roval at Auto Club Speedway.

Attachments

• Autoclub.jpg
    Autoclub.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Willow.jpg
    Willow.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 63
  • laguna.jpg
    laguna.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 56
Another AutoX today at the FIRM near Gainesville, Florida (Home of the Florida Gators).

Big day because it was my wife's first event in the Blackwing! We have been co-driving for years, but she hadn't had a chance to drive the beast in anger yet. She took care of that today.

It was HOT, but that's to be expected in Central Florida in June. At least the rain didn't arrive until we were almost home!

Was a great course, the elements really flowed nicely together if you could find the right speed/lines.

Martin Sports Car Club
Florida International Rally & Motorsports Park
June 11th, 2023

IMG_1232.jpg

Her best run of the day. 66.5

My best run of the day. 57.7 Good enough for 2nd in A Street and 17th overall (out of 75).

When I get some real wheels/tires on this thing, it's gonna be amazing!

Autocross at Berth 46 in San Pedro. Perfect day right on the water. Spotted another CT4 Blackwing there with volk TE37 wheels, springs, and RE71RS tires. He was fast!! Me? Not so much...

PXL_20230611_151134821.MP.jpg
PXL_20230611_142331530.MP.jpg
PXL_20230611_143851423.MP.jpg

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace