Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

75066C44-D969-4A43-8FA2-2AA050189536.jpeg

Turtle Wax Ceramic Polish topped with 303 Ceramic Spray and Rinse Sealant. I still have some slight marks on the paint from certain angles in certain light, but it looks great. Another polish in fall will likely take more of the micro-marring from the dealership out of the clear.
V Photo 2.jpg
V photo 1.jpg

PXL_20230417_195742593.jpg
PXL_20230417_194443456.jpg
PXL_20230417_194431795.jpg

Been a minute...
mOeetLg.jpg
I have no idea what the little blue one is? I absolutely hate convertibles plus it looks small stiff riding. As I walk up to these cars I am not even thinking about hoping in the blue thing for second! I am a man and want the man car and flip my switch when I want to play. Nuff Said! Cadillac nailed it!

I have no idea what the little blue one is? I absolutely hate convertibles plus it looks small stiff riding. As I walk up to these cars I am not even thinking about hoping in the blue thing for second! I am a man and want the man car and flip my switch when I want to play. Nuff Said! Cadillac nailed it!
You're like a walking boomer joke.

I'd ditch my car in 2 seconds for a Boxster GTS 4.0
I'd prefer a Cayman, but honestly, either would be flogged with a huge smile on my face.
Too bad I "need" a back seat.

Oh..Well I don't even care. Haven't even programed the radio on my 5BW probably never will that's how much I care.
Hey, I get it. Things are overly complex these days. It used to be you'd just fill it up with petroleum distillate, re-vulcanize your tires, and off you go.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back