Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

W
I just debadged as well. I'm putting the extra Blackwing badge and an additional one I ordered from GM beneath the door Vs.
Do you have the part # handy? I like the idea of adding them to the doors as well. Is it just the Blackwing or, do they come with the V as well?

W

Do you have the part # handy? I like the idea of adding them to the doors as well. Is it just the Blackwing or, do they come with the V as well?
Don't know, I haven't received it yet. I got the part number from this forum, so I'm not even 100% sure that it is the right badge. So I took a $45 gamble. The part # is 87841942

Don't know, I haven't received it yet. I got the part number from this forum, so I'm not even 100% sure that it is the right badge. So I took a $45 gamble. The part # is 87841942

That does appear to be the correct part, though they're now up to $70 and out of stock

Still sitting pretty after 11 months and 21k miles

A87FBA18-03C6-4B21-9671-857CEC2B98FE.jpeg

Love that color combo! Gorgeous

PXL_20230707_212446732.jpg

Trying to hit 500 miles today so took a cruise and found this cool distillery/tasting room in the downtown of a tiny little town of 5000 people. Had to snag a shot.
IMG_4312.jpeg
IMG_4313.jpeg
IMG_4314.jpeg

Love the rear plate!
Thanks man - I ordered several but put this one on first. May keep it, or may swap it out in a couple weeks. Haven’t decided yet

Gave her a nice treat before leaving for a 14 day road trip 😁
14 days, wow. Did you forward some detail product and microfiber refills to the day 9 stop?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back