Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

I love Shadow but, isn’t it available across much of GM’s product line including trucks?

Rift is Cadillac V exclusive.
That’s how I was able to see the color in person before I had my car, at a Chevy dealer on a truck. But it looks far better on the Blackwing lines. The more I see it, the more I love it. I’m always getting surprised in different lighting. People must think I’m a lunatic when they walk by in a parking lot and see me staring at my car.

Satin Steel was my first intro to the color and I like it, it really does pop in different shades! Great looking cars out there! Similar effect with the Rift, Red Tint and Blaze as well! Cool pics!

Proof...
20221222_214644.jpg

Out to grab a cup of coffee 30 miles till 500, tick tock….

Attachments

• BB4C10A1-E1A7-44BC-A36E-80D6C0C551B9.jpeg
    BB4C10A1-E1A7-44BC-A36E-80D6C0C551B9.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 55
Food shopping and then …..

Attachments

• 47947FF8-664A-470F-9C87-C33B83BA10FC.jpeg
    47947FF8-664A-470F-9C87-C33B83BA10FC.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3666.MOV
    55 MB
Lovely :)
Your 4BW have a bit of a drop or is that just the angle that makes it look like less space in the arches.
Looks like a drop and possibly spacers...

I think The Blackwing King himself said he didn't understand why the color wasn't more popular. I know why: Shadow was done dirty by Cadillac's horrible computer-generated images in their online build tools.

Once guys here started posting actual pics, M2Cto4BW in particular, I was blown away.

I still might prefer my Rift over Shadow - but it's like a 55/45 thing at this point. If I got back in the goat rodeo, and Shadow were still available, I'd have to do some serious thinking about it.
Agree, I wasn't looking at Rift because of the online Caddy shots until I saw others in different lights

Agree, I wasn't looking at Rift because of the online Caddy shots until I saw others in different lights
x2 same. Didn't love Wave and Orange was beautiful but too loud for a "sleeper". Rift looked like light-silver in the Builder UI. Saw a few pics on here and was SOLD. Such a unique color. Although I might still wrap it emerald green...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back