Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

Sunday, 12/4/22
Wife: "Do you want to take me to Kohl's?"
Me in my head: no, I want to turn on football and work on Christmas lights. But it is nice weather, so let's go for a brief flight in the Blackwing.
Me out loud: "Sure, but I park where I park and am happy to drop you at the door and meet you inside".
Wife: "I don't mind walking".

View attachment 14923
View attachment 14924

Corner spot. No cars for days. Hungry humans around the holidays are a scary, untrustworthy bunch.
463C7C06-3E38-439E-A50F-56340592D320.jpeg

Patience is a virtue! I waited 11 months for my 5BW and close to the end I was thinking of jumping ship.....sooo glad I didn't! A few weeks later I came across this photo op with an AMG E63s.....I was fortunate to meet the owner shortly after taking this pic and we swapped stories.....his $140k.....ours $110k......he was very gracious and complimentary during our talk but became visibly upset when I told him I was flying to Vegas the following week for the free 2 day V school. Those of you that stuck it out I have one word.....WINNER. Those that are waiting I have another word.....PATIENCE.

Attachments

• IMG_20221005_180726391_HDR.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 125
Front camera should be standard with Carbon Fiber 1.
x651161565

I use it every time. I've used the rear camera a couple times stuck at a light in sketchier area's too. Then one time I had the front on at a light and when I started driving it never changed for the rest of the trip.

Took my kid out to the diner and found a nice spot to park. Then we went for a nice cruise, and I was able to roll the windows down a bit going through a local town and was like holy shit this exhaust sounds bad ass. Wasn't able to really hear it before since the windows were recently tinted. Bad ass exhaust, IMO!

Attachments

• Blackwing 12.922.jpg1.jpg
    Blackwing 12.922.jpg1.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 76
  • Blackwing 12.922.jpg1.jpg2.jpg
    Blackwing 12.922.jpg1.jpg2.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 78
Riff is officially described as "greige" (gray & beige). I don't really pick up any beige on mine, just gray. Do the Tech Bronze wheels bring the beige qualities out?

The wheels don't make a difference to my eyes. I think lighting has a bigger effect on how Rift looks at any given time. Or parking it next to an actual white car.

To me, it mostly looks like a duller and richer white. I don't think I've ever perceived it as beige.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back