Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

I do like how many of the BW colors play with the shadows and varying degrees of sunlight. Nice example here! I mentioned elsewhere I am a sucker for light body color with black wheels and wing mirrors, very cool.
Your location checks out too. It wouldn't be Texas without a massive elevated onramp or cloverleaf somewhere in shot 😄
I'm mad at you because now I have to purchase some CF mirror caps.. You gave me the idea a week ago and now I'm trying to fine them... UGH!

I'm mad at you because now I have to purchase some CF mirror caps.. You gave me the idea a week ago and now I'm trying to fine them... UGH!
Once you see it... or don't see it, as the case may be, you cannot go back 😄
Ever since this article on the Miata and the release around the same time of the R26.R (I'm a hot hatch guy at heart) I've automatically thought, white + black mirror caps of course!

Pretty girl got a bath today
1D4F36E4-6791-42BA-9ADA-E903CF3ED74C.jpeg

Day 1 with my 4BW . . . I live in the cornfields of Indiana, so this seemed an appropriate parking picture.

Has anyone had problems with their infotainment screen? Mine worked fine yesterday, but no functionality today. Cycled the ignition and did all the other tricks I could think of to get it to function. Radio does play, but only through 1 speaker. HVAC works, but no ability to change / control it.

Headed to the service department tomorrow (day 3 with my new BW).

Attachments

• Blackwing_day 1.jpg
    Blackwing_day 1.jpg
    497.1 KB · Views: 113

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace