Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V pics of non leather high performance bucket seats

Cadillac CT4-V model

hrdboiled

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Someone asked for pics. here you go.

Attachments

• PXL_20220811_002855894.jpg
    PXL_20220811_002855894.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 459
  • PXL_20220811_002841556.jpg
    PXL_20220811_002841556.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 422
  • PXL_20220811_002951201.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220811_002951201.MP.jpg
    348.6 KB · Views: 386
  • PXL_20220811_003004547.jpg
    PXL_20220811_003004547.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 365
  • PXL_20220811_003038656.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220811_003038656.MP.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 432
There actually the best seat in the line up for the 4 in terms of comfort.

I originally wanted those, but instead decided to go with the sky gray because it breaks up the total black interior. But I prefer cloth seats to leather in general.

Very nice OP :)
So is that the marginally less costly upgraded interior then? IIRC $3900 VS $4300, at least in the '22 4BW.
Looks sharp!

Edit: I googled it's the HBE option.

Very nice OP :)
So is that the marginally less costly upgraded interior then? IIRC $3900 VS $4300, at least in the '22 4BW.
Looks sharp!

Edit: I googled it's the HBE option.
I think it was $3000 vs $4900

I’ve been wondering how the cloth ones compare to the base pleather seats. I have pleather seats in my bmw and really like them, easy to clean, super durable, comfortable enough.

Are the upgraded cloth seats with bolsters 3k better? They certainly look cooler, but is the comfort and bolstering worth the lower durability?

I think it was $3000 vs $4900
It's actually $3000 vs $5500 because the leather seats include the climate package for $600.

Speaking of packages, I found a couple cars in inventory with the PDR that didn't have the Tech Package. It must have been available without it at one time, but not sure if you could have had the Tech without the PDR. That would have been my preference since I'd like the HUD for $725, but no real use for the PDR for another $1600 since I'll never track it.

Last edited:
Speaking of packages, I found a couple cars in inventory with the PDR that didn't have the Tech Package. It must have been available without it at one time, but not sure if you could have had the Tech without the PDR.

You can buy the PDR without the tech but you can not get the tech package without the PDR. PDR solo option is under Interior then under the Safety column.

I’ve been wondering how the cloth ones compare to the base pleather seats. I have pleather seats in my bmw and really like them, easy to clean, super durable, comfortable enough.

Are the upgraded cloth seats with bolsters 3k better? They certainly look cooler, but is the comfort and bolstering worth the lower durability?

For me they are but for you maybe they are or are not. The middle tier and top tier seat option for the 4 have better thigh bolstering. It's easily twice as high. If you do track or other events then I'm sure you'd feel a bit more secure in those seats. The side bolstering for all the seats feels about the same so you aren't losing much or anything there. Comfort wise the base and middle tier are pretty similar with maybe a light nod to the middle tier. Both are noticeably more comfortable than the top tier option. The foam on that seat option is much more firm.

You can buy the PDR without the tech but you can not get the tech package without the PDR. PDR solo option is under Interior then under the Safety column.
I thought when I tried that months ago it added the tech package, but apparently I was wrong.

For me they are but for you maybe they are or are not. The middle tier and top tier seat option for the 4 have better thigh bolstering. It's easily twice as high. If you do track or other events then I'm sure you'd feel a bit more secure in those seats. The side bolstering for all the seats feels about the same so you aren't losing much or anything there. Comfort wise the base and middle tier are pretty similar with maybe a light nod to the middle tier. Both are noticeably more comfortable than the top tier option. The foam on that seat option is much more firm.
From the interior images I thought the cloth seat and the leather front seats were the same except for the center material. It's interesting they have different firmness too. I wonder if it has anything to do with the climate/cooling in the leather seats the cloth doesn't have. One thing I didn't like about the cloth front seats is they didn't really match the standard back seat. The matching front and back material in the leather option I thought gave better visual consistency between them.

Aside from the different material and lack of cooling, are they any different from the top level seats? They have the adjustable bolsters, right? I definitely think they look the coolest of the three, but I didn't order them because I was afraid the alcantara would be too "grippy".

Such are the mental gymnastics one must go through when ordering a car completely unseen. :(

From the interior images I thought the cloth seat and the leather front seats were the same except for the center material. It's interesting they have different firmness too. I wonder if it has anything to do with the climate/cooling in the leather seats the cloth doesn't have.

The top tier seats have ventilated for cooling and they have the massage function. So I assume the combination of those two items required perhaps required slightly firmer foam...but it could be something else. I know on the M Sport seats that you get in the X3M/M3/M4, the ventilated option results in a slightly firmer seat.

Aside from the different material and lack of cooling, are they any different from the top level seats? They have the adjustable bolsters, right? I definitely think they look the coolest of the three, but I didn't order them because I was afraid the alcantara would be too "grippy".

Such are the mental gymnastics one must go through when ordering a car completely unseen. :(
This! I went and saw 3 in person, including the one I bought, because of the interior options.
I wanted the sportier non-default seats, but that still left too many options for this monotasker.
Glad I got to see the tan, as I'd never have blind bought them and for me they were a huge improvement on what an all black interior was like.

Top tier seats get cooling, massage and adjustable thigh extender compared to mid tier or lower. If you look at them as a whole, GM also locked the suede headliner and pillars behind the top tier seat package. Bolster wise they are identical in terms of sizing and adjustment for mid and top tier.

I sat in these seats at a dealership and liked them a lot. Unfortunately your only choice is black, you get no cooled seat feature, and the rear seats when you get this option is the standard basic-bitch-black-bench you would get in the standard interior, unlike the higher-end seats which mirror the fronts.

I don't recall the back being shaped different, only different leather. Unless you were just talking about the material?

I sat in these seats at a dealership and liked them a lot. Unfortunately your only choice is black, you get no cooled seat feature, and the rear seats when you get this option is the standard basic-bitch-black-bench you would get in the standard interior, unlike the higher-end seats which mirror the fronts.
The vinyl rear seats are a plus for me. Kids are animals :)

The vinyl rear seats are a plus for me. Kids are animals :)
Agreed. I have one of the seat-protector things under the carseat, but if he ever starts eating in there I'm going to get a full back seat cover.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back