Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PDR - is that standard or an option?

SC-CTV4BLKWING

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
eventually 2023 CT4-VBW
I was watching a video and it said that PDR is standard but a friend has a 2022 CT4 Blackwing and mine is a 2023 CT4 Blackwing, on his info screen there is a icon for PDR but nothing on mine. I do have a slot for an SD Card (in the console) and a card came with it. Is my car a fluke and didn't come with the PDR?

The slot in the console is for the Nav map. The PDR slot would be to the left of the steering wheel on the dash.

I have a CT5V non-BW. PDR is standard and not an option. I enjoy looking at the recordings with the Cosworth tools.

There are aftermarket solutions for the track.

The slot in the console is for the Nav map. The PDR slot would be to the left of the steering wheel on the dash.

I have a CT5V non-BW. PDR is standard and not an option. I enjoy looking at the recordings with the Cosworth tools.
PDR is standard??
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Surprised Season 8 GIF by THE NEXT STEP

PDR isn't standard on non BW V-series, its still an option, however I don't believe its a stand alone option but is included in a package. The BW PDR option is a stand alone option.

PDR isn't standard on non BW V-series, its still an option, however I don't believe its a stand alone option but is included in a package. The BW PDR option is a stand alone option.
$1600.00 worth, or at least it was for me....

Last edited:
Yeah, I forgot it came with the Navigation pkg that also included the Bose system. It was a bonus, anyway, as I was already getting the Nav pkg. :) It kinda made it seem free. ;)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back