Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Past CTS-V Owner - New D3 STS-V Owner

KQQL-V

Good News: After searching every city in the lower 48 I finally found what I have long wanted. A D3 Stage 2 STS-V (2006)

Raven Black w/ Tango Red interior.

Rated at 568 HP and 558 LB FT TQ

20" Forgeline x 4

Car originally owned by a GM executive and modified at D3 HQ in California f/ the 2008 (?) SEMA Show in Las Vegas.

Contacted D3 and asked them to check their records to make sure which year it was actually shown.

Any other D3's out there?

Bad News: Car not to be delivered until April 4rth:mad:

Two more weeks to wait for the D3, that could be hard on a person.

Can't wait to hear more about it and see some pictures.

Finally Took Delivery of My 2006 D3 Stage 2 STS-V

Here are the first of many pictures to come: 4-4-14 Droid Dump 115.jpg4-4-14 Droid Dump 114.jpg

Sweet! :rocker:

What is Going On?

The D3 STS-V that I recently purchased and posted pictured of here in this forum apparently was originally owned by either a VP at D3 or his father who I believe was or is a Cadillac or GM executive.

Because of this fact the numerous emails (w/ pictures) and phone calls to D3 HQ in CA. re: questions I have about the SEMA SHOW CAR (2008?) history the car has and what the D3 shop build sheet says are the go-fast options installed on the car have gone completely unanswered and unacknowledged.

On another Cadillac V Series forum I have complained about the non-response I have received from the D3 folks and my thread has been "moved".

It will be interesting to see what happens in this Caddy forum.:confused:

The D3 STS-V that I recently purchased and posted pictured of here in this forum apparently was originally owned by either a VP at D3 or his father who I believe was or is a Cadillac or GM executive.

Because of this fact the numerous emails (w/ pictures) and phone calls to D3 HQ in CA. re: questions I have about the SEMA SHOW CAR (2008?) history the car has and what the D3 shop build sheet says are the go-fast options installed on the car have gone completely unanswered and unacknowledged.

On another Cadillac V Series forum I have complained about the non-response I have received from the D3 folks and my thread has been "moved".

It will be interesting to see what happens in this Caddy forum.:confused:
I don't believe anyone from D3 is a member here, so I'm not sure if you'll get a response or not. However, I see no reason to move your thread anywhere.

I'm Very Happy To Report.....

I don't believe anyone from D3 is a member here, so I'm not sure if you'll get a response or not. However, I see no reason to move your thread anywhere.

...........that I recieved a phone call from the D3 folks last night and my questions f/ the most part (at least what they could remember from 2006-2008) re: my 2006 D3 STS-V were answered.

I actually spoke to James Gill who I believe is a VP or President of D3 (how often does something like happen?).

He did remember my car and gave me the run down on what go-fast parts he remembered D3 originally installed and the HP and TQ values they obtained.

He confirmed it was a car built f/ show built couldn't remember all the shows it was hauled to.

I was able to learn that in addition to an improved supercharger intercooler system the D3 engineers also upgraded the supercharger itself.

I also learned that I can get replacement parts f/ the 8 piston Rotora brake upgrade D3 installed.

I about fainted when I heard the price of this Rotora Brake Upgrade.

I believed James when he said that they are just very busy w/ current projects and were not avoiding my questions.

The only question remaining is one I forgot to ask and that is one re: the rear tail lights..............I have since found out they ar the European Spec Rear Lamps.

Thanx again to the D3 folks f/ getting back w/ me re: my STS-V.

4-4-14 Droid Dump 114.jpg
4-4-14 Droid Dump 115.jpgV2.jpgV3.jpgV4.jpgV5.jpgV6.jpgV7.jpg

Glad to hear that D3 came through with a lot of the answers to your questions.

I remember emailing D3 for information a few years back when I had my V1 and they were slow in responding then, but they did respond.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back