Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Package Missing from Window Sticker?

ncomputerm4

Hey Guys,

Happy almost new years. I finally made it to window sticker stage, but the Parking Package is missing. This was on my GM Workbench order. Anyone else have this problem yet? Any clue if they can fix it before it ships or am I SOL? I keep going over the standard feature list thinking it got lumped into some included but not finding it.

I have a message into my dealer already but with it being New Years not sure what resources they have working the next few days.

workbench.JPG
windowsticker.JPG

I'd say they missed ordering it somehow. :( I don't remember ever seeing the parking package under constraint. The car is produced and there is nothing they can do at this point, but order you another one (if they can get an allocation).

Hey Guys,

Happy almost new years. I finally made it to window sticker stage, but the Parking Package is missing. This was on my GM Workbench order. Anyone else have this problem yet? Any clue if they can fix it before it ships or am I SOL? I keep going over the standard feature list thinking it got lumped into some included but not finding it.

I have a message into my dealer already but with it being New Years not sure what resources they have working the next few days.

View attachment 15543View attachment 15544
Unfortunately I believe you are SOL

As I don't see the $710.00 option listed

After talking to my sales person, starting to agree on the SOL. He said the person that needs to validate the order is off until Wed so I get to wait to find out what happened. His best guess is they removed it after order was entered as he still shows it in the GM Workbench order ID, what he isn't sure of is why they did that without talking to anyone.

Of those who have the parking package is it worth making a stink about it? At this price point on an ordered car feel like it should be everything I wanted, but I've now been at this over 8 months and still no car. Feels somewhat silly to start over on a $710 item, but in the same thought its a $100k car.

I'll post more info when I get it for anyone else that might end up in this boat.

I finally got my order accepted in October and car was built 12/08/22. I still cannot get a window sticker. Looks like mine was built before yours (860333). I know my sales guy had a hard time getting the parking package to stay in the order. Every time he entered the Performance Data Recorder (UQT) it would throw out the parking package. He finally got it to stay in the order.

I use the rear view mirror camera exclusively, but if you are far sighted or need progressive lens it likely won't work for you.

The hands free trunk lid open pops it open but doesn't close. Also if you add the OEM carbon fiber spoiler, the weight of it makes it not pop all the way open on colder days (the mechanism must be calibrated for no CF spoiler.)

After talking to my sales person, starting to agree on the SOL. He said the person that needs to validate the order is off until Wed so I get to wait to find out what happened. His best guess is they removed it after order was entered as he still shows it in the GM Workbench order ID, what he isn't sure of is why they did that without talking to anyone.

Of those who have the parking package is it worth making a stink about it? At this price point on an ordered car feel like it should be everything I wanted, but I've now been at this over 8 months and still no car. Feels somewhat silly to start over on a $710 item, but in the same thought its a $100k car.

I'll post more info when I get it for anyone else that might end up in this boat.
I find the rear camera mirror more distracting than anything. It certainly takes your eyes a bit to adjust. It does come in handy when you have rear seat passengers you don’t want to look at. Agree the hands free deck lid is a bit useless on this one. Those are best for fully automatic ones found on larger SUVs (Escalade types).

It’s frustrating to not get exactly what you ordered. I’d try to find where the fault lies then try to get compensated in someway.

I use the rear view mirror camera exclusively, but if you are far sighted or need progressive lens it likely won't work for you.
Yup, it takes some adjustment to get use to it. BTW I had a small piece of clear plastic on the lens and thought I was looking out an 80's camera until I removed it

Pretty sure the rear view mirror camera can be retrofit. There are posts on here about adding it as a standalone system. I think some people have even put it into the 4BW, even though it wasn't originally an option.

I have had the camera 3 years now on my Sierra AT4 and like it. I ordered the package on my CT5-V Blackwing, for $710 it is very fair in my view.

That said, if I were you, I would not pass on the car. I would, however, discuss with your dealer and ask for reasonable compensation. In this case, reasonable should be something more than a $710 value, as you are now living without something you requested in your build.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back