Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

OTAU Wishlist

ClassaxV

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4 V Blackwing Raven Black, SkyCool 6spd
Dear Cadillac,

If you Gentlemen and Ladies are listening, there are a few things I would love to see you deliver to customers as part of the an Over the air Update:

1. Valet Mode- needs to have the same abilities to do top speed restriction and driver performance review as teen driver mode. It also needs to show a warning on the Infotainment screen that the vehicle is being surveilled and recorded. Not just for our sakes but to keep the honest guys honest, and protect people from themselves. Plus here in Texas, people at least prefer the option to decline an activity, if they don't want to be recorded. I hate valeting the G8 because invariably I wind up handing the key FOB to somebody who knows what it is, and while they don't go far, they attempt to have all the fun they can while getting there.

2. Give us manual guys a way to at least start accessory mode and start the climate controls remotely from the myCadillac app. Remote start for manuals is a thing but if we can't have that, at least let us get the ac and climate control going. 3 or 4 minutes is all I ask, so that the car isn't like taking the lid off a crucible when you open the doors in our summer heat.

Anybody else.. got a feature they would like GM to update over the air????

One more for the list. Give us Google Maps like you do on the Tahoe, why keep reinventing someone else's wheel when you don't have to.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I often find myself at venues that require me to valet. The people in automatics get far worse treatment than the manuals. Not everybody can drive a stick The ones that can, for the most part are better drivers.

@Tall Steve I've been using that text as my signature for over 33 years now, and you're only the 9th person I'm aware of, to actually comment back to me having determined it's meaning.... the very best of blessings to you Sir!

Wish list item: adaptive cruise on manual trans cars.

True, however the Tahoe has Google Maps as the integrated navigation interface for the vehicle. It would be nice to have that level of integration with the HUD.
The HUD has nav if you use the baked in nav. You do not get it with apple car play though

The HUD has nav if you use the baked in nav. You do not get it with apple car play though
is the car's standard nav connected for traffic, accidents, etc? or is it just static routing that no one will ever use lol

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back