Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Order Number ZRZSDK

Cuse44

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5 BW 86-167, 2018 Shelby GT350R, 2019 Genesis G70 3.3T, 2022 Genesis GV70 3.5T
Can you check order number ZRZSDK

Matt can you add order number ZRZDSK to the order tracker file?

Thanks
I don't know how to do that. I'm just a fellow enthusiast that has a CT4 V Blackwing on order and happen to work at a Chevy dealership. I don't mind to check order status from time to time though.

I don't know how to do that. I'm just a fellow enthusiast that has a CT4 V Blackwing on order and happen to work at a Chevy dealership. I don't mind to check order status from time to time though.
Matt,

My apologies I thought you managed the order status file.

That order number is for a 2022 Chevy Equinox....
Thanks, I will have to check with the dealer I have changed the paint color since the original order number was generated so that probably led to the dealer issuing a new new number

Sorry correct order number is ZRZSDK

That order number is for a 2022 Chevy Equinox....
Lol, I didnt even notice...I just put it into order inquiry and scrolled over, can you imagine if they called him 6 months later to say your
"car" was here and they ordered a Equinox by mistake....:(

Lol, I didnt even notice...I just put it into order inquiry and scrolled over, can you imagine if they called him 6 months later to say your
"car" was here and they ordered a Equinox by mistake....:(
I would have been a bit peeved but I can think of a few vehicles that might be worse:hb
2002-05_Pontiac_Aztek.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners