Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Order just got accepted! CT4-V BW 6MT 2024

Wow lol yes very! Also, very happy they didn't sell you my car lol, but sorry you are still waiting. If I were you I would wait man, this silver is GORGEOUS. Saw a thread (2025 CT4V Blackwing?) that basically now confirms they are coming out with a 2025 for our cars. I would be surprised if the incentive wasn't going to stay, but what do I know.
Thanks for the reply and link it will certainly help my decision making... I have a deposit on an in stock for my second color choice Radiant Tint Coat. but has additional options I was not looking for... 5K seats and Sunroof, has driven the cost up to 74K, any discount offered is a wash with the extra out of state fees compared to buying locally. Argent Silver is my first choice. Saw your pictures, very nice...

Can you share why you selected Delaware... one of our local dealers (like all of them) say they are the #1 selling Cadillac dealer in the north east.

Not sure your height, but be careful with the sunroof, I got mine without and being 6'2 I really appreciated the extra couple inches. May not be a concern for you just FYI.

Honestly, I went to my local dealer here in LI and didn't get a great feeling/customer service. So I was looking out of state and deleware had a car I wanted (this was back near thanksgiving) but just like you it was sold, but just that interaction alone with them I got the warm and fuzzies that they are going to be good to work with, and they had like 9 CT4V's in stock at the time, so I figured they were a good bet.... The whole process was pretty flawless, and my car was right out front with a DO NOT TOUCH sign on it, pulled out all the stops except for the red ropes lol.

You can call around and ask dealers who has an allocation and what number in line you will be in to try and expedite as much as possible, but unfortunately nothing is guaranteed it seems. I know its easy to say money is money, but for me, this is a 10 year car hopefully, and I was in the same boat as you where I rolled the dice for that incentive not going away, fortunately I got lucky, but my thinking was if it goes away and .9% goes to 2.9%, The extra $1000 interest risk to get what I want with no regrets (I have a trade in so I knew I would be financing less than the whole car..) was worth it. Each their own, not saying I am right, but that's how I handled the situation.

Not sure your height, but be careful with the sunroof, I got mine without and being 6'2 I really appreciated the extra couple inches. May not be a concern for you just FYI.

Honestly, I went to my local dealer here in LI and didn't get a great feeling/customer service. So I was looking out of state and deleware had a car I wanted (this was back near thanksgiving) but just like you it was sold, but just that interaction alone with them I got the warm and fuzzies that they are going to be good to work with, and they had like 9 CT4V's in stock at the time, so I figured they were a good bet.... The whole process was pretty flawless, and my car was right out front with a DO NOT TOUCH sign on it, pulled out all the stops except for the red ropes lol.

You can call around and ask dealers who has an allocation and what number in line you will be in to try and expedite as much as possible, but unfortunately nothing is guaranteed it seems. I know its easy to say money is money, but for me, this is a 10 year car hopefully, and I was in the same boat as you where I rolled the dice for that incentive not going away, fortunately I got lucky, but my thinking was if it goes away and .9% goes to 2.9%, The extra $1000 interest risk to get what I want with no regrets (I have a trade in so I knew I would be financing less than the whole car..) was worth it. Each their own, not saying I am right, but that's how I handled the situation.
same 6'2". I test drove 3 times each with Sunroof,,, seats go low enough.. but really wasn't looking to spend extra grand for the option. My search started in January but it really was to early for me, Regret not putting in the order then, but local dealer (PC) lost a sale with the $2K non refundable deposit BS, So I waited until March to place the order at another local dealer.

At this point, I am inclined to wait it out, given the cost of the car... "don't settle and get what you want". If GM takes the incentives away, it will not be good for the dealers given the inventory that is still out there,, (even some 2023's as new)

Pulled the trigger this weekend on a Radiant Red 4BW, with some options that were not included in my original build. Very happy with the choice. Ride is amazing, leg extensions for me are well worth the extra cost.
Congrats man!! The red looks beautiful. Good luck with it!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back