Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Order just got accepted! CT4-V BW 6MT 2024

obeykube

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
Order just got accepted, scheduled production week of 3/4/24! My previous cars;

2014 Audi S5
2021 Honda Civic Si (6spd)
2021 Audi s4
2006 06 GTO (6spd)

Just got my order accepted for a 2024 Ct4-v blackwing. 6 speed. Low profile build, no CF, no sunroof, upgraded seats, red seat belts, and black inside, silver with red brake calipers

Thanks!
Ryan

Congratulations

Congrats and welcome! Love your cars. Let us know your impressions of the BW and don't be a stranger...

Order just got accepted, scheduled production week of 3/4/24! My previous cars;

2014 Audi S5
2021 Honda Civic Si (6spd)
2021 Audi s4
2006 06 GTO (6spd)

Just got my order accepted for a 2024 Ct4-v blackwing. 6 speed. Low profile build, no CF, no sunroof, upgraded seats, red seat belts, and black inside, silver with red brake calipers

Thanks!
Ryan
When did you place the order? Was a high-allocation dealer?

Thanks Roadhawk! I had the privilege of driving a used one on a 2 hour test drive. Long story but it's a blast. Can't wait to really get to know it but first impressions feels like a "drivers" version of my S4.

RKS, I placed the order right around thanksgiving time from a high allocation dealer in Delaware. The other got officially "accepted" around the end of January due to delays and the holidays.

Picking it up TODAY!!!!!!!!! So, the timeline if anyone was interested.
  • Inquired/deposit down First week of December.
  • Order accepted end of January
  • Build date 3/4/24
  • Dealer received (Delaware) on 4/3/23
That's a good build to delivery time. :)

Picking it up TODAY!!!!!!!!! So, the timeline if anyone was interested.
  • Inquired/deposit down First week of December.
  • Order accepted end of January
  • Build date 3/4/24
  • Dealer received (Delaware) on 4/3/23
I had a similar timeline except for the time between order and acceptance. Mine was more like:

-Inquired/placed the order end of May 2022 (no deposit taken).
-Much time passes.
-Order accepted first week of February 2024.
-Estimated build date: week of March 11th, built March 12th.
-I figured 8-12 weeks for delivery after speaking with GM via online chat
-Dealer received (Albany, NY) on 3/26/24
-Driving it home on April Fools Day

I was flabbergasted that it came so quickly after such a long wait. I had to scramble to get the money together for a down payment.

She's home! Already have 340 miles on'er. I am blown away by this thing, even though I can't rev it out.

Attachments

• 20240407_134550.jpg
    20240407_134550.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 36
  • 20240408_064201.jpg
    20240408_064201.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 37
  • 20240407_134604.jpg
    20240407_134604.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 37
Also, just wanted to give a shout out to Delaware Cadillac and Kevin/Bill/Harry over there. They are all Blackwing people and the experience was great. Car came in pristine and was protected for me until I got there.

I'm pretty much new here and been around the car enthusiasts for a while so since I have plans to get me a blackwing Ctv5 I know I've should join the forum just to stay very updated on this beast of a ride I only ask what should I know last I heard there was a waitlist something totally new to me I would like to know is there away to avoid so much wait for this beast

I'm pretty much new here and been around the car enthusiasts for a while so since I have plans to get me a blackwing Ctv5 I know I've should join the forum just to stay very updated on this beast of a ride I only ask what should I know last I heard there was a waitlist something totally new to me I would like to know is there away to avoid so much wait for this beast
There are over 350 5BW available nationwide. There are also dealerships that have the allocation to get you one relatively fast (2025 builds may slow things down). I don't think its as bad as you think or how it was a few years ago.

Last edited:
There are over 350 5BW available nationwide. There are also dealerships that have the allocation to get you one relatively fast (2025 builds may slow things down). I don't think its as bad as you think or how it was a few years ago.
Okay why are you saying they not as bad ass as before what has happened

Okay why are you saying they not as bad ass as before what has happened
🤨 Wha? I thought you were concerned about availability/wait times for the US market.

I ordered mine in May of 2022, it came in two weeks ago. Granted, my local dealership is relatively low volume, especially the Blackwings. I also ordered one from Hendrick Cadillac in Cary, NC, and one from Sewell Cadillac is Dallas,TX about a year ago and neither of them were able to get me one. Additionally, the orderbooks have closed for 2024 models, so the best case scenario would be getting a 2025 which won't even begin production for several months. It does seem like they are catching up, and in fairness, I ordered mine with the CF1 and CF2 package which were on constraint.

I ordered mine in May of 2022, it came in two weeks ago. Granted, my local dealership is relatively low volume, especially the Blackwings. I also ordered one from Hendrick Cadillac in Cary, NC, and one from Sewell Cadillac is Dallas,TX about a year ago and neither of them were able to get me one. Additionally, the orderbooks have closed for 2024 models, so the best case scenario would be getting a 2025 which won't even begin production for several months. It does seem like they are catching up, and in fairness, I ordered mine with the CF1 and CF2 package which were on constraint.
I don't follow. If they were 100% on constraint, you wouldn't be able to order them. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don't follow. If they were 100% on constraint, you wouldn't be able to order them. 🤷🏻‍♂️
They likely held the order until they became available. They built mine without the enclosed shipping due to that being on constraint as well.

She's home! Already have 340 miles on'er. I am blown away by this thing, even though I can't rev it out.
Also, just wanted to give a shout out to Delaware Cadillac and Kevin/Bill/Harry over there. They are all Blackwing people and the experience was great. Car came in pristine and was protected for me until I got there.
OMG! Small world. passed up on the 80K Raven black BW they had, I did not want the CF. Then I asked about that Argent Silver that came in,,, said it was sold! My order still not accepted since submitted in March 24 (yes Arg Silver), Concerned the incentives will end so may pick up one in stock outside NY

OMG! Small world. passed up on the 80K Raven black BW they had, I did not want the CF. Then I asked about that Argent Silver that came in,,, said it was sold! My order still not accepted since submitted in March 24 (yes Arg Silver), Concerned the incentives will end so may pick up one in stock outside NY
Wow lol yes very! Also, very happy they didn't sell you my car lol, but sorry you are still waiting. If I were you I would wait man, this silver is GORGEOUS. Saw a thread (2025 CT4V Blackwing?) that basically now confirms they are coming out with a 2025 for our cars. I would be surprised if the incentive wasn't going to stay, but what do I know.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back