Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Opinions on the Current State of CT4-V Blackwing (including Track Editions) Pricing

I also think it depends if we are talking auto vs. manual. A10s are all over the place, M6s not so much.

IMO, the Track Edition is not worth any premium because it is only cosmetic stuff. If it actually had upgraded track goodies then that would change my mind. Bump the boost a bit to hit the 500hp number, maybe some lighter wheels with some cup series track tires, maybe remove some weight, put some Recaro racing seats in it, do something other than stickers...

C
I also think it depends if we are talking auto vs. manual. A10s are all over the place, M6s not so much.

IMO, the Track Edition is not worth any premium because it is only cosmetic stuff. If it actually had upgraded track goodies then that would change my mind. Bump the boost a bit to hit the 500hp number, maybe some lighter wheels with some cup series track tires, maybe remove some weight, put some Recaro racing seats in it, do something other than stickers...
CF1, CF2 And CF seat backs are worth something on the BW 4. The black noir frost is also something special. The rest of it is BS.

C

CF1, CF2 And CF seat backs are worth something on the BW 4. The black noir frost is also something special. The rest of it is BS.
I agree but I don't like the price of that carbon fiber. I would be happy with plastic front spoiler, canards, side skirts and larger wing for $1,500. You get this stuff on the Camaros and Corvettes, not sure why they have to charge like $7k, which is more than 10% of the cost of the vehicle to complete the look.

All good points. I would say buy a gently used fully loaded 4bw with a fully body stealth expel wrap, CF1 and 2 that had an 82k msrp. I know a guy who might entertain a high 6 handle for such a car.....

1691845022867.png

Heritage Cadillac in Lombard, IL

View attachment 21090

Heritage Cadillac in Lombard, IL

Ha, how coincidental! First post after lurking for so long is to convey my excitement that I'll be picking this specific one up on Friday morning in Illinois. To say Heritage has been great to work with so far would be a gross understatement. They've been phenomenal from our first conversation and I have no doubt that delivery day and after will follow suit. Very glad my search led me to them. Great experience.

Ha, how coincidental! First post after lurking for so long is to convey my excitement that I'll be picking this specific one up on Friday morning in Illinois. To say Heritage has been great to work with so far would be a gross understatement. They've been phenomenal from our first conversation and I have no doubt that delivery day and after will follow suit. Very glad my search led me to them. Great experience.

That's great to hear! If you don't mind asking, who are you working with directly?

I paid “invoice” and then had the $4K GM rebate on 8/7/23.

2023 Argent Silver CT4V Blackwing (A10)
MSRP was $76,xxxx
Bergstrom Cadillac Madison, WI

View attachment 21092
I almost traded in my 22 BW I got from Bergstrom for this exact car but I have CF1 and CF2 on mine and it’s a must for me unfortunately.

That's great to hear! If you don't mind asking, who are you working with directly?

Thank you! My salesperson from the beginning has been Pernell Moore, and the New Vehicle Sales Manager is Isaac Herzberg. They have been nothing but totally transparent and honest from the very first time speaking with them. Highly recommended.

Thank you! My salesperson from the beginning has been Pernell Moore, and the New Vehicle Sales Manager is Isaac Herzberg. They have been nothing but totally transparent and honest from the very first time speaking with them. Highly recommended.

Bought my ATS-V from Isaac back in 2017…Good dude.

I originally ordered my bw from Isaac when he was at a different dealership but they didn't get any allocations. I followed him when he switched to Heritage a year and a half ago and he hooked me up with an allocation. He's very good.

Got mine from Heritage too. I was the 2nd BW they were allocated according to Chuck my sales dude. Ordered April '21 and delivered December '21. We've bought a few Caddy's from him over the last couple decades. I tried going to Naperville as it is minutes from my house once or twice which both times was a complete waste of my time. They hold Naperville high in their attitude being they are the highest volume dealer around. Also full of dickhead sales idiots.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back