Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Opinions on BAT, Cars & Bids and FB Marketplace?

What car is next? Didn't you only have the RC F for like 23 seconds?
My X3 M40i order is scheduled to be built on 8/12 and most people are saying it's only about a week after that until it shows up at the dealer. Yes I've only had it since 6/20.. I actually almost got rid of it on 7/31 but dealer wouldn't agree to fix a broken digital dash

My X3 M40i order is scheduled to be built on 8/12 and most people are saying it's only about a week after that until it shows up at the dealer. Yes I've only had it since 6/20.. I actually almost got rid of it on 7/31 but dealer wouldn't agree to fix a broken digital dash

Okay what are you going to get after you get rid of the X3 in like 30 days?

Okay what are you going to get after you get rid of the X3 in like 30 days?
I'm not. I'm keeping this until I can get something like a M2CS or Cayman GT4 (both sticker or under). It will need to go away if I ever actually see my Z06 reservation but I highly doubt I will.

I'll likely be keeping the X3 for a long time

Attachments

• 1659661665309.png
    1659661665309.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 66
@Tall Steve sure I guess.. M2 Comp - used/lost money. Blackwing - new/broke even (barely). RC F - used/losing a ton. X3 M40 - new/would lose money if I sell it.

If that's the definition of flipping then I'm not sure why it's apparently so popular

@Tall Steve sure I guess.. M2 Comp - used/lost money. Blackwing - new/broke even (barely). RC F - used/losing a ton. X3 M40 - new/would lose money if I sell it.

If that's the definition of flipping then I'm not sure why it's apparently so popular

To be fair, he never said you were good at it.

Pull the brake, I was just joking........

I just wish I could afford some of the cars a lot of you guy have owned.... I purchase a lot of GM vehicles at GMS so I don't spend a bunch of $$$$

To be fair, he never said you were good at it.

Flipper

Person who buys limited edtion items at normal price, knowing they will sell out, then immediately turns around and sells them.

Aside from the blackwing, nothing I bought was limited edition. I actually would have kept my M2C had I be able to actually test the car. Not my fault I didn't like it for the price it costs.
Pull the brake, I was just joking........
I know you're joking. Unfortunately many others will be serious

Flipper

Person who buys limited edtion items at normal price, knowing they will sell out, then immediately turns around and sells them.

Aside from the blackwing, nothing I bought was limited edition. I actually would have kept my M2C had I be able to actually test the car. Not my fault I didn't like it for the price it costs.

I know you're joking. Unfortunately many others will be serious
1659663316407.png

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop