Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

Open Road Racing

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '14 ATS)
I hear that there will be a second V Wagon at the Big Bend ORR this month. A blue one from Texas. The blue one should be wearing 5-point restraints and a few other upgrades and running in the Grand Sport division - a little faster than my wife and I. I'll definitely get pictures for the forum.

:wave:

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Last edited:

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Well, there were 2 V Wagons at the BBORR this year - our red one and a dark blue one. We enter the 110 MPH class. The other was in the 120 MPH class. I managed to get a bit too slow on the last 5 miles to the finish line and didn't have enough time to "catch up", so we missed our target time by 1.6+ seconds. Not good considering that 12 out of 34 cars in the class were less than a second off the target time.

The other V Wagon missed the 120 target time by 3.9+ seconds. He said he got the differential overheat light about half way through the return run. I guess 110 is okay but 120 and 85 degree weather was enough to cause the diff to get a little hot in the blue car.

We'll try again next year. I'll probably put a diff cooler on our car just to be safe.

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom