Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Open Road Racing

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '21 Vette)
I hear that there will be a second V Wagon at the Big Bend ORR this month. A blue one from Texas. The blue one should be wearing 5-point restraints and a few other upgrades and running in the Grand Sport division - a little faster than my wife and I. I'll definitely get pictures for the forum.

:wave:

Last edited:
Well, there were 2 V Wagons at the BBORR this year - our red one and a dark blue one. We enter the 110 MPH class. The other was in the 120 MPH class. I managed to get a bit too slow on the last 5 miles to the finish line and didn't have enough time to "catch up", so we missed our target time by 1.6+ seconds. Not good considering that 12 out of 34 cars in the class were less than a second off the target time.

The other V Wagon missed the 120 target time by 3.9+ seconds. He said he got the differential overheat light about half way through the return run. I guess 110 is okay but 120 and 85 degree weather was enough to cause the diff to get a little hot in the blue car.

We'll try again next year. I'll probably put a diff cooler on our car just to be safe.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back