Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Okay which one of you guys traded it in for a Kia.

Traded in an STI (my second) as quickly as I could for my 6sp 4BW, STI platform is trash, you could dump 25k and have maybe 400hp (500 with the correction factors these tuners use) and then constantly worry about not if but when the ej25 would pop. The awd is awesome in the STI and would love it on the 4BW but these cars are not even in the same class.
I mean, you cant really compare a $40-45K car with a $70-80K one...

Nice! I freakin love minivans and no one can tell me different. My mom got a 1992 Plymouth Grand Voyager brand new and that thing was a game changer for long trips with me and my two brothers. When and if I have more than one kid, minivan all the way.
I got 3 kids and I cant forgive myself if I get a minivan. Im fighting that with a Palisade and so far its been doable. Can be snug when we take long trips and pack half the house with use but nope, no minivan for me. Even my wife doesnt want one. :Buttslap

Minivan =
1657193082018.png

I mean, you cant really compare a $40-45K car with a $70-80K one...

I got 3 kids and I cant forgive myself if I get a minivan. Im fighting that with a Palisade and so far its been doable. Can be snug when we take long trips and pack half the house with use but nope, no minivan for me. Even my wife doesnt want one. :Buttslap
Just stop fighting and accept your minivan destiny.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back