Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Ok this requires its own thread - the cabin is TOO QUIET!

Cabin may be quiet, but firing a cold LT4 in sport mode is anything but quiet outside the car. Had a laugh this morning as two older female neighbors were chatting in our cul-de-sac when I fired up the BW. I was watching their reactions in my mirror…they both jump and snapped their heads around to see what was happening. Priceless!

I'm getting some wind whistling noise coming from the front of the cabin only when i start going over 75 or 80mph in Mexico of course. Not very loud but still very annoying. Anyone else having this problem?

Remove the trunk mat? Shoot, I added in the rubber trunk mat. Maybe I'm going the wrong way.
I did the same...maybe I'll have to rectify that.

If you don't oft use the backseat, keep them folded down and the exhaust note will be louder.

Glad y'all revived this old thread. Not sure what happened to @theprototype, but the V8 sound is what this car is all about for me. I'm still in the process of getting this fixed. There are some generic dual-mode mufflers out there. I'm still looking for a local shop to to the fab work to keep the stock tips and some level of variability.

I love loud bikes too. My Harley and Ducati both have effectively straight pipes. A straight-four wailing at a 15K redline is also pretty cool - reminds me of F1. But an American V8 (or German from the sounds in the earlier vid) in anger blows them away.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back