Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Site Update: Official Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Registry

Official Cadillac V-Net Website Update
Hi Rob,

This site is great but is REALLY FULL of distracting ads. I would almost rather pay a ln agreeable yearly fee instead.

Also, I have a 2023 CT4-V BLACKWING in Summit White that I want to register. I am am an engineer and couldn't figure out how to register my car. Do I send the info to you or is there a link or button that I am missing?

If so, will you please make it more clear? I went to the 2023 CT4-V BLACKWING Registry link and all I see is stats on the cars that are registered. I did see a green START button but then, after I hit it, it looked like it may ne for something else and I was afraid to proceed. Is that the way to register my BW?

Thank you for your help and for all of the extensive effort that I know is required to maintain this site. I do appreciate having it!
Hi Rob,

I apologize for this posting. I was just frustrated that I couldn't find a link to register, but now I see that people are just sending you their info. My message came across as terse, which was not my intention.

I am looking forward to having my car registered and will be nicer in my posts in the future. I do appreciate your efforts and work in maintaining this site. Thank you.

Reactions: Rob
Hi Rob,

Ok, hopefully this is the way to register my BW. If I need to do something else, please let me know:

2023 Cadillac CT4-V BLACKWING
P0410054
Located in Newnan, GA
Summit White
10 speed auto
Sunroof
PDR
Red calipers and seat belts
Performance steering wheel
HUD
Black alloy wheels
Michelin PS 4S summer tires (non run flat; inflator in trunk)

Thank you for all that you do.
All set.

By the way, you have an open recall on the car:

Capture.JPG

Bought in August, finally getting around to registering. Thanks Rob!

23 CT4-V Blackwing
P0460383
Manual
Black Raven
Jet Black w/ Jet Black Accents w Leather Seating Surfaces
PDR
Suede Wheel and Shifter
Bronze Package
Sunroof
Tech Package
Satin Graphite Wheels
Climate Package
Bronze Brake Calipers
Torch Red Seat Belt
Battery Protection Package
Cargo Net

Bought in August, finally getting around to registering. Thanks Rob!

23 CT4-V Blackwing
P0460383
Manual
Black Raven
Jet Black w/ Jet Black Accents w Leather Seating Surfaces
PDR
Suede Wheel and Shifter
Bronze Package
Sunroof
Tech Package
Satin Graphite Wheels
Climate Package
Bronze Brake Calipers
Torch Red Seat Belt
Battery Protection Package
Cargo Net
All set.

Hi Rob,

I'm back again, It looks like I'm getting another 2024 CT4 Blackwing Arrival Edition. VIN: 1G6D75RPXR0511063

I have enough room for a 3rd car but I'm thinking I may trade in my CT4 Blackwing if the price is right. If not, I'll have 3 Blackwing's.

Hi Rob,

I'm back again, It looks like I'm getting another 2024 CT4 Blackwing Arrival Edition. VIN: 1G6D75RPXR0511063

I have enough room for a 3rd car but I'm thinking I may trade in my CT4 Blackwing if the price is right. If not, I'll have 3 Blackwing's.
Got it. I've added it to the Registry, but it won't show until I reprogram the Registry for the 2024 model year.

Hi Rob,

I have to ask why have 3 Blackwings? I love the car, don't think I need 2 of the same vehicle! :)

I have to ask why have 3 Blackwings? I love the car, don't think I need 2 of the same vehicle! :)

No, they're completely different. One is a CT5-V Blackwing, two would be CT4-V Blackwings (IIRC). Totally different. And the two CT4s would be completely different as well, because one would be a '22 and the other a '24 (I assume)! ;)

Rob,

Kudos for all of the hard work setting up and maintaining the registry. You can add me and my car if you'd like:

2023 CT5V BW - 1G6DY5R60P0860606
Black Raven
Black leather
Manual
No options other than dealer installed locking lug nuts that I've removed and sold

Purchased new from Novi Cadillac, MI. Currently residing in Cary, NC.

Rob,

Kudos for all of the hard work setting up and maintaining the registry. You can add me and my car if you'd like:

2023 CT5V BW - 1G6DY5R60P0860606
Black Raven
Black leather
Manual
No options other than dealer installed locking lug nuts that I've removed and sold

Purchased new from Novi Cadillac, MI. Currently residing in Cary, NC.
All set.

Thanks for putting this together. I think you actually helped sell me on a 4BW I like, because the registry convinced me I won't find the same spec again very easily.

Out of curiosity, I see there are technically three serial #1 CT4-V Blackwings, since one of them is pre-production/CTF. And when sorting by build date, that same #1 looks to be the earliest car, with the second and third cars being pre-production serial numbers 7 and 10 built about a week later. Does this mean pre-production #1 is the first CT4-V Blackwing produced? The two production serial 1 cars look to have been built about two months after the pre-production one.

• N0460295
• 2022 CT4-V Blackwing, 6spd
• Park Assist Retrofit completed

Last edited:
Thanks for putting this together. I think you actually helped sell me on a 4BW I like, because the registry convinced me I won't find the same spec again very easily.

Out of curiosity, I see there are technically three serial #1 CT4-V Blackwings, since one of them is pre-production/CTF. And when sorting by build date, that same #1 looks to be the earliest car, with the second and third cars being pre-production serial numbers 7 and 10 built about a week later. Does this mean pre-production #1 is the first CT4-V Blackwing produced? The two production serial 1 cars look to have been built about two months after the pre-production one.
Correct

@Rob 1G6D75RPXN0410020 was sold yesterday and I now own 1G6DL5RP1P0518038.

Neat, that seems like a fun fact to have. Just pulled the trigger on that one today, 1G6DL5RP6N0260001/26-001. It's getting shipped to me in Chalfont, PA from Morganton, NC sometime this week.

Hello Rob, I picked up the 24 Arrival Edition yesterday. Attached is the window sticker for the registry. I'll post pics later after I get ppf and ceramic done. I only paid msrp and the GM was not happy about it but still went along with it because I've bought all my Cadillac's from them. He wanted to tack on $ 20K so I told him to keep the car then and started walking out the door.

I did trade in the CT4 and only took a hit of $10K and someone was looking to buy it as I was leaving the lot.
Friend at the dealer told me last night he thinks the car will be sold today because the guy wanted the shadow metallic.

Thank you for everything you do here !!!

Attachments

• Arrival_Ed_Bw4.pdf
    166.8 KB · Views: 92

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!