Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Site Update: Official Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Registry

Official Cadillac V-Net Website Update
Does anyone know what the total production of the CT4 and CT5 BW will be? As of now they are going to be producing a ‘24 model year.
No one knows the total production numbers, no one knows how many years they will be built. GM is always very tight lipped on things like this. I keep saying it, but reference the C7 ZR1. A one year model run. Very few saw that coming. Get one while you can. Maybe they will go cheap after the production run like the Viper (for a while), or maybe they will go crazy like the ZR1

No one knows the total production numbers, no one knows how many years they will be built. GM is always very tight lipped on things like this. I keep saying it, but reference the C7 ZR1. A one year model run. Very few saw that coming. Get one while you can. Maybe they will go cheap after the production run like the Viper (for a while), or maybe they will go crazy like the ZR1
Exactly why I have MULTIPLE deposits down on the C8 ZR1 with numerous dealerships…. ICEGOAT

I'm pleased to announce the release of the Official Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Registry.

Our goal here is to keep an online, running history of every Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing ever built, and their current status. Using the Registry search functionality, you should be able to see exactly how many Blackwings have been built with the same configuration as your own.

If you run into any errors, or inaccuracies, or if you have suggestions for improvements, please use this thread to report them.

If you're reporting any errors, please include as much detail as you can so that it's easier for me to fix them.

I will be working on adding some additional features such as photos, etc., and I'll be adding Blackwings into the Registry as they're built.

Link:

Hi Rob, Is there a way for owners to manually add their vehicle(s) to the registry, or do you plan to add all production models and we can search for them? Thank you for doing this!

Purchased May 17, 2023
Bayway Cadillac Southwest
Houston, Texas
2023 CT5 V Blackwing
Summit White 6MT
P0860756

Purchased May 17, 2023
Bayway Cadillac Southwest
Houston, Texas
2023 CT5 V Blackwing
Summit White 6MT
P0860756
All set. :thumb

VIN: P0860781
  • 2023 CT5-V Blackwing
  • Raven Black
  • Bronze Wheels
  • 6M Transmission
  • High Performance Bucket - Jet Black/Black
  • CCB brakes
  • Bronze Calipers
  • PDR
  • Parking PKG
  • Ultraview
@Rob didn't see if you got this one added or not so figured I'd double check. Didn't see it on the registry

Hi Rob, can you please add P0810738 to the registry?
Blaze Orange
5BW
Satin Black wheels
Red calipers
Sky cool gray interior
Sewell Dallas
Purchased 6/20/23

Hi Rob, can you please add P0810738 to the registry?
Blaze Orange
5BW
Satin Black wheels
Red calipers
Sky cool gray interior
Sewell Dallas
Purchased 6/20/23

Surely, the 2023 production numbers are higher than 100 CT5V's? I know they produced 1760+ 2022's. But is this list that short on the 2023's produced? You are only showing 1,868 total CT5 V Blackwings. Surely, the number is much higher than that?

Surely, the 2023 production numbers are higher than 100 CT5V's? I know they produced 1760+ 2022's. But is this list that short on the 2023's produced? You are only showing 1,868 total CT5 V Blackwings. Surely, the number is much higher than that?
Yes, but I work a full-time job and only have so much free time in my day. I'm still adding in 2022 CT4-V Blackwings and I work on the 2023s when I have some spare time.

Yes, but I work a full-time job and only have so much free time in my day. I'm still adding in 2022 CT4-V Blackwings and I work on the 2023s when I have some spare time.
I am not complaining at all. I was just curious about the actual 2023 numbers. I thought they were somewhere around 1,500 or so?

Reactions: Rob
I'm pleased to announce the release of the Official Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Registry.

Our goal here is to keep an online, running history of every Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing ever built, and their current status. Using the Registry search functionality, you should be able to see exactly how many Blackwings have been built with the same configuration as your own.

If you run into any errors, or inaccuracies, or if you have suggestions for improvements, please use this thread to report them.

If you're reporting any errors, please include as much detail as you can so that it's easier for me to fix them.

I will be working on adding some additional features such as photos, etc., and I'll be adding Blackwings into the Registry as they're built.

Link:

Thank you Rob, I am trying to locate mine - 2023 CT5-V Blackwing 120th Anniversary Edition (1936) VIN 1G6DY5R60P0961936. I live in New Hampshire but keep the car at our home in Naples, FL...just tracked @ Sebring a couple weeks ago!!

Thank you Rob, I am trying to locate mine - 2023 CT5-V Blackwing 120th Anniversary Edition (1936) VIN 1G6DY5R60P0961936. I live in New Hampshire but keep the car at our home in Naples, FL...just tracked @ Sebring a couple weeks ago!!

Hi Rob, can you add my CT4V Blackwing to the registry
Purchased April 2023
10 sp auto
Rift metallic
VIN P0410439

Hi Rob, can you add my CT4V Blackwing to the registry
Purchased April 2023
10 sp auto
Rift metallic
VIN P0410439
You're already in the Registry.