Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Site Update: Official Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Registry

Official Cadillac V-Net Website Update
P0460315
Black on Black CT4 V 6MT

Attachments

• 712E8CAB-73CE-46E4-8C2D-1373F6C5A669.jpeg
    712E8CAB-73CE-46E4-8C2D-1373F6C5A669.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 76
@Rob first, many thanks for managing the Blackwing registry, there is a ton of great info in it. I am gathering some info on the Canadian market and was wondering if there is a way to find out how many of the 84 5BW sold in 2022 have the CF1 and CF2 packages? Thanks again!

@Rob first, many thanks for managing the Blackwing registry, there is a ton of great info in it. I am gathering some info on the Canadian market and was wondering if there is a way to find out how many of the 84 5BW sold in 2022 have the CF1 and CF2 packages? Thanks again!
You should be able to find that info in the Registry by using the Search feature and selecting which options you want to search on

What dealer, and when did you order? Seems like Hendrick in Cary moves many more cars than Hendrick in Charlotte.

Firstly, thank you for putting this together.

I have newbie question: how do I search for the 2023s? I can’t find where to select the year (I only see that it gives me the 2022 option) - and I am thinking that this is user error on my part. Thanks!

Hmm interesting.... Of the presumably 6 CT4BWs with -0026 serials built,
( Preproduction manual and automatic, 22MY manual and automatic, and 23MY manual and automatic), 4 of them have skycool grey interiors.

1676740528260.png

P 41-0026 hasn't been added to the registry yet but it will be interesting to see if that car is sky cool as well.
Crazy....

Reactions: Rob
Firstly, thank you for putting this together.

I have newbie question: how do I search for the 2023s? I can’t find where to select the year (I only see that it gives me the 2022 option) - and I am thinking that this is user error on my part. Thanks!
I haven't added in the programming for the 2023s yet, but I'm getting read to start working on it. Hang tight.

The 2023 model year has now been incorporated into the Registry. There may be some bugs, or corrections needed, so if you happen to find one, just let me know here.

Got mine Jan 18, 2023, forgot to add here...

- 2023 CT5 manual (86-207)
- Wave metallic with bronze wheels/bronze calipers
- carbon ceramic brakes.
- -Sky cool gray interior
- Couldn't order carbon fiber packages at the time, but dealer ordered/installed the deck spoiler for me..

Got mine Jan 18, 2023, forgot to add here...

- 2023 CT5 manual (86-207)
- Wave metallic with bronze wheels/bronze calipers
- carbon ceramic brakes.
- -Sky cool gray interior
- Couldn't order carbon fiber packages at the time, but dealer ordered/installed the deck spoiler for me..
All set.

First Post...Picked up my Argent Silver CT5 BW 86-233 on Monday. I was fortunate to intercept an "In Transit" car from a PA dealer after the order with my local NJ dealer never reached allocation. My car was in transit for nearly 3 months. Is that "location Hell"? I bought a 21 C8 Corvette not long ago and it went from scheduled for production to delivered in about the same amount of time. I was beginning to think the car was lost.

Rob, I found this site looking for a Blackwing Registry so thanks for doing this as your time allows. Is this enough information for you to add....
Order BXQV53 0860233.

Is it a coincidence that the number on the steering wheel matches the last 3 digits of my serial number?

The color of the car explains my user name for those of you old enough to understand where that comes from :)
Joe

First Post...Picked up my Argent Silver CT5 BW 86-233 on Monday. I was fortunate to intercept an "In Transit" car from a PA dealer after the order with my local NJ dealer never reached allocation. My car was in transit for nearly 3 months. Is that "location Hell"? I bought a 21 C8 Corvette not long ago and it went from scheduled for production to delivered in about the same amount of time. I was beginning to think the car was lost.

Rob, I found this site looking for a Blackwing Registry so thanks for doing this as your time allows. Is this enough information for you to add....
Order BXQV53 0860233.

Is it a coincidence that the number on the steering wheel matches the last 3 digits of my serial number?

The color of the car explains my user name for those of you old enough to understand where that comes from :)
Joe
Hi Joe,

I'll add your Blackwing to the registry. The numbers on your steering wheel are supposed to match your VIN. Congrats!

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners