Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Site Update: Official Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Registry

Official Cadillac V-Net Website Update
Rob, just sent an update for 46-111. Let me know if it didn’t take.

I did a search on my dark emerald forest green 2022 4v black wing and did not see it / what am I missing?

I did a search on my dark emerald forest green 2022 4v black wing and did not see it / what am I missing?
Did you search for your serial number?

What I don't understand from reading the registry is where are all the cars????

per the registry, a full 3rd of the 5BW were sold orders so, ok..... I see the constraints there (may be...,)

but the opposite is true of the 4BW's just under a third are sold orders and the rest are stock orders, so where are the nearly 400 5's and 600plus 4s because they aren't showing up for sale at the dealers? A Google this morning only yielded about 50 automatic and 11 manual cars for sale across all platforms and models. Where are the rest of the stock cars???

per the registry, a full 3rd of the 5BW were sold orders so, ok..... I see the constraints there (may be...,)

but the opposite is true of the 4BW's just under a third are sold orders and the rest are stock orders, so where are the nearly 400 5's and 600plus 4s because they aren't showing up for sale at the dealers? A Google this morning only yielded about 50 automatic and 11 manual cars for sale across all platforms and models. Where are the rest of the stock cars???
They are still in the goat-pen, until I actually have time to manually add ALL of that data into the database for each Blackwing built...which I do, when I'm not working 60+ hours per week. :thumb

The stock cars were probably matched to a customer before the car was delivered. That's what happened with mine...I had deposits for a certain build with three different dealerships, but none of them got an allocation. Then I heard on Facebook about a dealer that had a stock order already picked up for a car close to my build. I called them up and took it. I bet that happens a lot.

They are still in the goat-pen, until I actually have time to manually add ALL of that data into the database for each Blackwing built...which I do, when I'm not working 60+ hours per week. :thumb
so what you are saying is "I'm slacking" and "I don't care about you peons"?

Not true. Sometimes he calls us pissants.
1657126461182.png

This form not submitting has been fixed, so it should be working now.
Apologies if the answer is obvious but I can't for the life of me find a link to the "form" for getting into the registry.
Could you help me with that? There's so few Canadians registered I thought I should add mine now that it's been delivered.

Apologies if the answer is obvious but I can't for the life of me find a link to the "form" for getting into the registry.
Could you help me with that? There's so few Canadians registered I thought I should add mine now that it's been delivered.
So, keep in mind that I'm 1-2 months behind in updating the Registry. Not all the 2022s built are in there yet, but I'm working on it on a daily basis, so you may not be able to find your car in there yet. If it is in there, and you click on the profile, you'll see:

Capture2.JPG

Just click the UPDATE / INQUIRE NOW button and follow the steps.

Press the red button:

keanu reeves film GIF

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop