Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Site Update: Official Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Registry

Official Cadillac V-Net Website Update
Hey Rob, I submitted an update on 81-191 a couple of times over the past couple of weeks. Let me know if you dont see it. I may just be doing something wrong... LOL Thanks!
Are you submitting the form and getting the Thank you page after submitting?

I haven't seen anything come in.

Are you submitting the form and getting the Thank you page after submitting?

I haven't seen anything come in.
Yes Sir, when all done I get a "thank you for submitting" message. I can update again if needed.

Rob when do we ask for registry to show our cars, when we get vin #, or when we take delivery ?
Thank you
I gradually add the information into the Registry as I have time

@Rob Still no update this morning. Let me know if you still didn't see it or I need to do something different. Thanks for the help!

@Rob Still no update this morning. Let me know if you still didn't see it or I need to do something different. Thanks for the help!
No. The script that processes the form is outdated. For now, hold off until I can fix it

Give it another try. Think I have it fixed now!

What order number is that???? They should be starting with a "B"
Rob Can you search for my car in the same way as adding cars in the Blackwing Registry? I searched for my order earlier and couldn't find it. Can you look it up at the source for Registry info as it hasn't been refurbished in a while?

.. thank you for your effort ❤️

Rob Can you search for my car in the same way as adding cars in the Blackwing Registry? I searched for my order earlier and couldn't find it. Can you look it up at the source for Registry info as it hasn't been refurbished in a while?

.. thank you for your effort ❤️
I can't find any information based on your order number, so I'm assuming the car hasn't been built yet and if it has, I just haven't gotten up to your production number yet.

I'm behind in the Registry and trying to catch up, so keep checking every day.

I can't find any information based on your order number, so I'm assuming the car hasn't been built yet and if it has, I just haven't gotten up to your production number yet.

I'm behind in the Registry and trying to catch up, so keep checking every day.
I check the registry daily and wait to see my car in the registry. Now I have been waiting for a year since the car was ordered from the dealer and the dealer informed me on the date of 2021 month 10 that the car was in code 3000 and I don't have any information now, so I can't wait and thank you for your cooperation 😊

I check the registry daily and wait to see my car in the registry. Now I have been waiting for a year since the car was ordered from the dealer and the dealer informed me on the date of 2021 month 10 that the car was in code 3000 and I don't have any information now, so I can't wait and thank you for your cooperation 😊
Once it reaches status code 3800, I'll be able to see the production information and can add it to the Registry.

Give it another try. Think I have it fixed now!
Hello Rob, I submitted some info for 810014 a couple of weeks ago and then again yesterday after I saw this response. It's still not updated.

Hello Rob, I submitted some info for 810014 a couple of weeks ago and then again yesterday after I saw this response. It's still not updated.
Thanks for letting me know. This is an ongoing problem that I thought had been fixed. I'll look into it tomorrow and post back here

This form not submitting has been fixed, so it should be working now.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back