Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Site Update: Official Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Registry

Official Cadillac V-Net Website Update
Rob, you will have to add a special row or something to track the special parts added to the first 250 most likely, a super special touch if you ask me!

Rob, you will have to add a special row or something to track the special parts added to the first 250 most likely, a super special touch if you ask me!
Not sure what you mean?

Cant wait for the first customers to get in their cars and post pics. I am sure it will drive some excitment and lots of googling lol.

Lol I believe it will be since your car will be the only one with those parts, 1 of 1.

Interesting a first 250 special item. I assume its not the Painted Key Fob to match Calipers or the Vin etching on the Steering Wheel. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

@Mirza Grebovic , I want to thank you and the team for these special touches. They are very much appreciated by this buyer. Also, bravo for keeping them a secret until the release.

Hi Crew, new to the forum here. My Order number is ZKWT2C. Electric Blue on skycool two tone, 6spd manual, red calipers, Carbon aero 1&2, PDR. Probably a couple others I cant remember. My car is produced and in shipment, hopefully I will have it in a couple of weeks. Vin 1G6D25R61N0860046. Anyone know how many Electric Blues are out there?

Hi Crew, new to the forum here. My Order number is ZKWT2C. Electric Blue on skycool two tone, 6spd manual, red calipers, Carbon aero 1&2, PDR. Probably a couple others I cant remember. My car is produced and in shipment, hopefully I will have it in a couple of weeks. Vin 1G6D25R61N0860046. Anyone know how many Electric Blues are out there?
Welcome.

You can look in the Registry to see how many have been built so far

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop