Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Non-black Black-wing?

Thanks for that. Looks like I will be buying a primed one to get painted Electric Blue. Do dealers do that ? I don't know any painter around.
Wait, you want subdued and you went with Electric Blue?

That’s probably full retail. You can probably find it for substantially less from one of the online GM parts retailers.

So everyone that ordered CF package is tacky???? I've seen this in person and it's nothing short of spectacular!
Easy killer ;)

I suspect he's thinking a black plastic tab stuck on the back is more in line with what the ricer crowd would do to a second-hand Honda, rather than a near 6-figure, factory-built speed machine.

Unpainted bits aren't really my thing, but legit CF is a whole other class of kit!

Easy killer ;)

I suspect he's thinking a black plastic tab stuck on the back is more in line with what the ricer crowd would do to a second-hand Honda, rather than a near 6-figure, factory-built speed machine.

Unpainted bits aren't really my thing, but legit CF is a whole other class of kit!
Easy killer, LOL!! I Love it......hahahahahahahahahaha

Easy killer ;)

Exactly!! Thanks for explaining it in simpler words than I did :m

Getting rid of your black...wing requires you to rename your machine. What will it be?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back