Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Newb here - Order tracker for 22(?) CT5-v

CT5-V Model

ttiguy

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'17 ATS-V / '22 CT5-V
Hi ROB, Can you provide tracking info for my recent purchase? It's order #BKXDQD. Thanks for the help, it's greatly appreciated. This will (hopefully) be my second v-series, I had a '17 ATS-v a few years back. I wanted a 5BW but it wasn't going to happen this go-round.

Last edited:
Hi Tom, Can you provide tracking info for my recent purchase? It's order #BKXDQD. Thanks for the help, it's greatly appreciated. This will (hopefully) be my second v-series, I had a '17 ATS-v a few years back. I wanted a 5BW but it wasn't going to happen this go-round.
Welcome!... and pssst🤫... it's Rob, not Tom😉 (although we may now have to start calling him that🤣)

Doh!! Sorry ROB!! It was early, the mind plays tricks sometimes. I appreciate the help, assuming you’re still willing to overlook my mistake :thumb

Doh!! Sorry ROB!! It was early, the mind plays tricks sometimes. I appreciate the help, assuming you’re still willing to overlook my mistake :thumb
7066b99d-849f-41e0-b2de-92731ed77a2d_text.gif

Hi ROB, Can you provide tracking info for my recent purchase? It's order #BKXDQD. Thanks for the help, it's greatly appreciated. This will (hopefully) be my second v-series, I had a '17 ATS-v a few years back. I wanted a 5BW but it wasn't going to happen this go-round.
All set.

-Tom :chuckle

Not sure if you're aware, but that order number isn't for a Blackwing. I'm only tracking the Blackwing orders, but I will keep your order in the tracker...

Not sure if you're aware, but that order number isn't for a Blackwing. I'm only tracking the Blackwing orders, but I will keep your order in the tracker...
yeah I'm painfully aware its not a bw :). Thanks for keeping me in there to track progress.

Reactions: Rob

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners