Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Owner to be CT5-V Blackwing WV

wschomburg

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5-V Blackwing
Hello all. Just ordered my CT5-V Blackwing in radiant red with black interior and red belts. Expected to be built in October. Not my first caddy, not my first V8 supercharged engine, but my firstime putting those 2 in the same package! Cant wait

That’s a short wait time. I waited 9 months. It’s worth the wait. Enjoy.
Yeah after spending several days trying to find any dealers where I could order one with acceptable wait times for allocations, I found a dealer who ordered a few using their preferred specs which aligned to mine other than the sun roof. It has the sun roof and I did not care for one but I'll take it rather than wait the year it would take to spec out exactly what I want.
Previously I have owned a 2004 AMG E55 which was very powerful, I sold my 2018 Porsche Carrera-T with tune (500+ HP) 7MT to get this CT5V-BW

Can't wait!

Last edited:
Let's Gooooooooo Mountaineers..........took me 18 months to get my CT5BW.............better than my XLRV and CTSV I had prior to my new whip..........Let's Gooooooooo Mountaineers!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you don’t regret getting rid of your 991.2 T.
Anyhow, congrats!
Me too it could be worth a lot in a few years but I only have a few good years left in me hah! I still have my 997.2 which I will never plan on selling

Attachments

• _Drivers_Side.png
    _Drivers_Side.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 78
  • _Passenger_Side.jpg
    _Passenger_Side.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 80
Sorry, I didn’t realize you still had a 997.2. Then it is okay to get rid of the 991.2 T. To me, T isn’t that special. I think your 997.2 will be worth more in the long run because of the NA engine. Btw, love the color. I didn’t realize that it came in that color. Mine are boring jet black and Carmine red.
F48DA120-FAB1-416E-8C99-57A9D0D5E202.jpeg
6E992834-1454-4CF3-815F-C1807226483F.jpeg

This green is as close to Lizard Green as I could get from the 991 GT3, its called grass green and it's a wrap. The Mirrors and interior are painted to match. Carmine red is not typical either so it stands out from the Guards Red - nice choice. I had one black car in my life and never will again - I like driving em not washing em ;-)

This green is as close to Lizard Green as I could get from the 991 GT3, its called grass green and it's a wrap. The Mirrors and interior are painted to match. Carmine red is not typical either so it stands out from the Guards Red - nice choice. I had one black car in my life and never will again - I like driving em not washing em ;-)
Carmine red and LWB were the only options I got when I ordered it back in 2016. I thought it was ridiculus for Porsche to charge 3k for carmine red, but I liked carmine much more than Guards Red. So I got it. No regrets. Anyhow, i love your wrap. Nice to see another P guy with a Cadillac. My first american car ever and enjoying it. My kids are still stunned I bought a Caddy!

Hello all. Just ordered my CT5-V Blackwing in radiant red with black interior and red belts. Expected to be built in October. Not my first caddy, not my first V8 supercharged engine, but my firstime putting those 2 in the same package! Cant wait
Yeah! got some movement from the Tracker (thanks @Rob) moved to status 3400.

You will like it. The acceleration will push you back into your seat.
Yes I expect it would. I bumped my Porsche from 370 to 500 and got that push in the seat, cant wait to feel the 668 hp whip!

Suggestion. Power should be applied smoothly because if you just “stomp” on it, it may try to swap ends. Don’t ask how I know.

She's here!

I got the call today - EDD was 2/16/23 - Dealer called and said she is here - Right smack in the middle of January.

Gee I wonder what I will be doing this weekend ;-)

Attachments

• Interior.jpg
    Interior.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Off_the_truck.jpg
    Off_the_truck.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Off_the_truck_2.jpg
    Off_the_truck_2.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 59
  • On_the_truck.jpg
    On_the_truck.jpg
    650.1 KB · Views: 52
  • With_her_travel_mates.jpg
    With_her_travel_mates.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 51
If you are anything like me, you will be learning how to use all of the magic.

She's here!

I got the call today - EDD was 2/16/23 - Dealer called and said she is here - Right smack in the middle of January.

Congratulations!

She's here!

That's my Rift 4BW next to yours! Delaware Cadillac in Wilmington? I'm headed there tomorrow to talk to Harry. Congratulations!
I also had a 2/16 EDD and was very happily surprised yesterday

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners