Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New owner here

Gbrad

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 ATS V Coupe
Hi all,

I just purchased a 2016 ATS V Coupe. It's black, black wheels, and red calipers. It has 17,657 miles. It has HUD, lane departure, PDR and all the other normal options these cars have. I've had several Cadillacs before and also currently my wife drives an '18 XT5. I've also had other high performance turbo and supercharged cars.

I must say I am impressed with the delivery of power in this car. It has plenty of big torque and horsepower with very little to no noticeable lag. The handling is superb and so far this is precisely what I was looking for in a sporty car. My other car, which is currently for sale is an '08 C6 Corvette with the LS3 and 6 speed paddle shift automatic so I'm used to big power and torque.

The Corvette is a rude, brutal, little beast. While the V is a more refined, but still badass car.

So far, so good. I look forward to sharing information about our hot rod Cadillacs.

****** Tried to post a pic but like other forums this is becoming more difficult. I'll try later from another source.

Welcome to the V-Net!

Have fun with the ATS V!

Welcome to the V-Net!

Have fun with the ATS V!

Hi Tuna,
Thanks for the welcome.

Not much action on this board. Anyway I love this car and am having a great time getting to know it.

Been a hot rod guy all my life. I really enjoy high performance cars.

The ATS V Coupe is a serious machine.

Hi Tuna,
Thanks for the welcome.

Not much action on this board. Anyway I love this car and am having a great time getting to know it.

Been a hot rod guy all my life. I really enjoy high performance cars.

The ATS V Coupe is a serious machine.

Yeah, the V-Net can be pretty quiet. At least it's here.
:wave:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners